What does the Chinese word
Chinese is the most widely spoken language in the world
Chinese is spoken in many countries: the People's Republic of China, the Republic of China (Taiwan), Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines. But most of the 1.3 billion native speakers live in the People's Republic of China and Taiwan. Strictly speaking, there is no such thing as a Chinese language. Rather, there are 8 different Chinese languages that have one thing in common: The Chinese characters. These languages are called dialects, which may seem strange in our Western usage: Because these dialects are sometimes so different that it is not even possible to communicate with one another. When we speak of Chinese or Chinese in general, we usually mean standard Chinese. It is also called "Mandarin" and is the most widely spoken Chinese dialect.
Wondrous Chinese characters
The great commonality of the Chinese dialects is the writing: All dialects are represented with the Chinese characters. The Chinese script is a morphemic script, i.e. one character stands for one syllable. But that alone is not what makes Chinese a real challenge for us. The number of characters is also impressive. Although of the theoretically available 87,000 characters, of course, very many are rarely or rarely used, about 3000 characters are still needed for everyday communication. If you are not familiar with these signs, the inscription Pinyin will help.
The Langenscheidt Chinese Dictionary
The Langenscheidt Chinese dictionary contains the most important keywords and phrases, mainly from the standard Chinese language commonly used in the PRC today, which is also known as Mandarin. Current terms from such important areas as information technology, politics and society, culture and sport are also part of the vocabulary. Since idiomatic expressions are part of lively language usage, this aspect of modern communication has also received a great deal of attention.
German or Chinese? You can find all kinds of words in our bilingual dictionary
Langenscheidt has gathered years of experience and linguistic knowledge to make the best online dictionary available to all Chinese learners, no matter where they are. The dictionaries can be accessed on the PC as well as on the tablet or mobile phone. Thanks to the appealing design, the pinyin transcription and the musical settings, the German-Chinese dictionary can even be used easily when traveling or commuting. Always at hand and with the right translation with just a few clicks.
Langenscheidt - the first-class dictionary for many foreign languages
As a leading publisher of dictionaries and market leader in the field of language acquisition, Langenscheidt has a wide range of first-class language products and provides cross-media and mobile access to a world of over 35 languages. In the areas of “language acquisition” and “looking up”, the focus is on innovative products such as clever learning programs for independent learners, which can be adapted to individual requirements, as well as dictionaries as online and offline versions.
The letter search in the Langenscheidt German-Chinese dictionary
If you use the letters listed below to manually click through the German-Chinese dictionary, the complete list of German words is displayed. To see all relevant translations in Chinese and the associated synonyms, all you have to do is click on a word.
- How big is the average yacht
- What are your favorite production company logos
- What is an unexpected threat in Jordan
- How different are Indians from whites
- How many layers does the internet have
- What are sunk costs
- Why is a landing page important
- Why couldn't Jesus Christ be married?
- Why was Jacobs Creek wine famous
- What is the definition of the 20th century
- Things have changed since Enron
- How exactly does blogging pay off?
- Can we travel through the wormhole in time?
- How can foreigners speak the Malay language
- Does atheism make sense to you
- What is the python print function
- How are submarines built
- How is fraud detected in chess com
- What's my pace when I'm running
- What are test interview questions
- Police officers like to wear their uniforms
- What is your UX design process
- Who taught the first teacher
- Why do Americans love capitalism
- What is your favorite natural phenomenon
- Why is religion important in schools
- What are five cryptocurrencies
- How are rappers treated in prison?
- How do you define viral marketing
- What are some arguments against greyhound racing
- How does marketing affect customer benefit 1
- What marketing strategy is your company pursuing
- How is racism in Japan