How to use 50 cents
Five facts you should know about 50 cents
50 Cent is not a blank slate and almost everyone who moves in the world of music has heard of him at some point. But how much do you really know about the all-rounder from the USA?
To date, gangsta rapper and actor 50 Cent has had an exceptional career with many highs. These include, for example, albums with platinum status or roles in Hollywood blockbusters. Here you can find out what the native New Yorker has experienced in his 44 years on this planet:
1. When is his birthday?
50 Cent was born on July 6, 1975 in the New York borough of Queens under the name Curtis James Jackson III and grew up in the South Jamaican neighborhood.
2. How old was he when his mother died?
When he was just eight years old, 50 Cent lost his mother Sabrina, who gave birth to him as a teenager at the age of 15. The cause of death is said to have been a mysterious fire that the rapper still believes was a brutal murder. In an interview it is said that he can only vaguely remember his mom. After her death, 50 was raised by his grandparents.
3. In which films has he already played?
50 Cent loves the camera and the camera loves him! That is why he has already been signed for a whopping 28 film productions. In addition to the classic “Get Rich or Die Tryin '” from 2005, 50 Cent was also in more recent blockbuster hits like “Southpaw” (2015), “Den of Thieves” (2018) and last but not least “Escape Plan: The Extractors” (2019) to see.
4. Was he really shot in the face?
The Candy Club performer was shot nine times in May 2000, with bullets piercing his hand, arm, hip, legs, chest and, in fact, his face. The scar on his left cheek still marks the rapper today and will probably remind him forever of his gang past, which is said to have been heavily influenced by drug trafficking activities.
5. How many children does he have?
50 Cent currently has two children with two different wives: Marquise Jackson and Sire Jackson. Shaniqua Tompkins is the mother of Marquise, while Daphne Joy gave birth to little Sire. The relationship between 50 Cent and his eldest son, Marquise, is very tense - more often he bullies his own flesh and blood.
- How did you find your true calling
- What are topological vector spaces
- Is Doing Dr. Mahathir Mohamad corrupt
- Why are sales jobs under so much pressure?
- What is the next social network
- You can promote a website on forums
- Are humans really enduring animals?
- What are the simpler alternatives to R.
- How do lifestyle factors affect health?
- What is gold worth versus diamonds
- What does Pinocchio mean
- Asian men marry European women
- All grocery stores accept grocery stamps
- Economic inequality causes poverty
- What is a Good Sugar Free Diet
- What is Stendhal Syndrome
- Can you die of lysol poisoning
- Is there an actual Walmart in Ghana
- What are the alternatives to Aweber
- Murder What poisons can kill people
- Why do Hasidic Jews have side curls?
- Only neutered on male dogs
- Does your life mean something
- Colorful is an adjective