How do I lose fat while studying
Fit and healthy - "Walking doesn't do anything"
Those who want to be healthy have to pay attention to their diet and do sports - this is well known. Just which workout is best for losing weight? Personal trainer and movement therapist Arlow Pieniak answers this in an interview.
How do we get rid of our belly fat?
There are three things one must do to lose fat. 1. something to do with nutrition, more on that later, 2. train the circulatory system and 3., and that is usually the greatest lever, strength training so that we use as many muscles as possible in everyday movements. Someone who learns to use all their muscles, likes to use up a third more energy in one fell swoop in what they are doing anyway.
Many try to lose fat by walking for an hour. In doing so, they burn perhaps 400 to 600 calories, mostly from carbohydrates. Maybe 10 percent of that, 40 to 60 calories, is burned from fat. That's less than 10 grams.
But doesn't it matter what we burn? It is crucial that at the end of the day we use more energy than we have absorbed.
Yes, but energy burned from carbohydrates produces an incredible appetite. If someone walks for an hour and burns energy from carbohydrates in the process, they will replenish that energy with food. If he burns the energy from fat, he is not hungry because the energy stores in the muscles are still full.
How do you get the body to burn fat?
How well a person can get energy from fat is different for everyone. For someone who is untrained, the proportion is low, it is perhaps 10 percent. The good news: fat metabolism is a body skill that can be trained. It is largely dependent on hormones that are produced in muscles. When I do strength training and when I use a lot of muscles in everyday life, I produce these hormones. Someone who is well trained gets 60 percent of their energy from their own fat when things are going well. So for most people, the biggest lever in losing weight is strength training - not diet and not cardio training.
Do you have to eat more fat then?
Saving fat is not a good idea anyway because fat is involved in many processes in the body. It is a building material for cells, a carrier of fat-soluble vitamins and it helps to produce important hormones. It is important that you consume the right fats, for example with nuts. If you want to lose weight, you should pay attention to two things when it comes to nutrition: Do not drink alcohol, because it blocks the burning of fat immensely, for days and gives the body the opportunity to burn fat at all.
How does this work?
Whenever you eat something, fat burning is blocked. That means, if someone has breakfast at 8 a.m., they may not have any fat burning by 11 a.m. If he has a coffee with milk at 11 a.m., he may not have fat burning until 2 p.m. Then he eats lunch and doesn't burn fat until 5 p.m. Then he eats an apple and has no fat burning until 7 p.m. Then he has dinner and has no fat burning until 10 p.m. He hardly burns any fat overnight anyway. You have to give the body phases when it can burn fat at all. There are several ways to do this. The most practical thing is to eat only morning, noon, and evening. There is nothing in between, except for water or black coffee. Most people think a lot about low carb, whether there are carbohydrates in pumpkin and whether chia seeds are good. It doesn't matter at all. You have to eat enough to meet your energy needs, you have to eat healthily, i.e. as little sweets as possible, and you need long periods without food in order to burn fat at all. Then there is the training.
- What do foreigners think of South Africa
- Can we use acupressure for asthma?
- What percentage of the earth's energy is solar
- Jeremy Corbyn was a weak leader
- What influence do marketing expenses have
- How can we control religious intolerance
- What should one month old kittens eat?
- Why is Plants vs Zombies so addicting
- Joe Rogan took steroids
- Should the American Constitution be changed
- How many digits does 1 000 have
- Why don't relationships with high school last
- What does Woles mean in Indonesian
- What do most Colombians eat for breakfast?
- What is New Zealand's Most Iconic Book
- Why am I sometimes unable to answer some questions
- When did you decide to work online?
- Psychopaths blackmail people
- How do I find my passion love
- Did James Randi find someone with skills
- How do you say dinner in Japanese
- What is the richest city in Delaware
- Is virtue innate
- How do landing pages work
- Better looking people are actually healthier
- Are Wirtinger derivatives acceptable in mathematics
- What is the origin of self-doubt
- Why should you work in Japan?
- Can you describe life without feelings
- How was your favorite show ruined
- How can money have value
- Sodium can cause high blood pressure
- How do Shors and Grovers algorithms work