What was your craziest military experience
The battlefield is getting bigger
I know you all want to know what Battlefield has to offer this year, and I promise we will show you A LOT of information over the next few months. We are currently preparing the unveiling of the next generation of Battlefield and can't wait to present the whole thing to you ... but let's just start over.
On the one hand, we are really excited that our largest development team to date is working on a new one Battlefield for console and PC works, which will be released at the end of the year. And secondly ... we have something very exciting to announce regarding a mobile version.
The full extent of the war is returning
2021 is an exciting year for us here at DICE. By collaborating with other world-class studios within Electronic Arts, the largest team of all time is working on a new one BattlefieldGame for consoles and PC. While our friends at Criterion and DICE LA work with us on our shared vision for the game, the team in Gothenburg is taking game technology to a whole new level. Together we will develop a breathtaking gaming experience that you can look forward to at the end of 2021!
We are now doing daily play tests: we polish, fine-tune the balance and create the best possible Battlefield-Game. This is really a big step. The game has everything we're on Battlefield love - and takes everything to a new level. Epic proportions. Military warfare. Crazy, unexpected moments. Game changing destruction. Massive battles with more players and chaos than ever. All with the power of next-gen consoles and PCs.
Get ready for our reveal ... "soon ™" 😉
A new one will appear in 2022 Battlefield Mobile game
It has always been our vision Battlefield to publish on other platforms. After years of prototyping, I am overjoyed to announce that our friends at Industrial Toys are working closely with DICE to create a completely new one Battlefield- Develop a game that will bring the full extent of the war to smartphones and tablets in 2022.
And before you ask: Yes, the whole thing is a game in its own right. A completely different game than the title for consoles and PC ... specially developed for the mobile platform. It is being designed from the ground up by iToys for you to use Battlefield Play on the go and enjoy a full skills-based experience. The mobile game is now in a test phase before it comes out next year, so be prepared for more details.
I can't wait to see you guys new Battlefield-Games to show! Until then, take care and play a little Battlefield!
- Oskar Gabrielson, General Manager DICE
See you on the battlefield - and on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Discord and on AnswersHQ Battlefield-Forums. Register to receive the latest news, offers and more about by email Battlefield and other EA products.
This announcement is subject to change as we listen to feedback from the community and continue to develop our live services and content. We keep the community up to date as much as possible. Further information is available at https://www.ea.com/de-de/games/battlefield.
- What's so good about the Apple Watch
- What is Jensen CA.
- What is the minimum age for sex
- Does anyone have experience of living in Japan?
- How intelligent can computers be
- Bakeries have high returns
- HIT Spray actually kills cockroaches
- Why are Bangladeshis much darker than Pakistanis
- How credible is Rana Ayyub
- Why is it called to cock a gun?
- How can I learn video game design
- What is the Official Map of India
- The Europeans don't like the Chinese
- US companies have stopped hiring international students
- Why do people put chlorine in pools
- What is the value of 1939 10
- Can we eat raw peanuts
- Can telomerase reverse aging
- Use WordPress for your blog
- How difficult are interviews on Airbnb
- What is a chemical cell without transmission
- What are rude questions
- What is the function of a sensor
- How is Uranus bigger than Neptune?