What are some psychological conditioning techniques
Classically conditioned effects on lymphocyte circulation and cytokine synthesis in humans
- Classically conditioned effects on lymphocyte circulation and cytokine synthesis ...
Studies on animals have shown that immunomodulatory functions can be conditioned classically. The dissertation deals with the question of whether functional immune parameters can also be classically conditioned in humans as a reaction to the pairing of a novel stimulus with an immunosuppressant. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study design, healthy male subjects received either the immunosuppressant cyclosporine A or placebo in combination with a new type of drink during the conditioning week. In a second week, the re-exposure week, all test subjects were presented with the novel drink with placebo capsules. In comparison to the control group, the conditioned verum group showed, analogous to the cyclosporin A effect, a clearly suppressed synthesis of the relevant cytokines, interleukin-2 and interferon-? Both in the supernatant and at the intracellular level stimulated T lymphocytes after re-exposure. These conditioned effects in the functional capacity of the lymphocytes and cytokine production could neither be attributed to a changed circulation or distribution of the leukocytes, nor to the residual effects of cyclosporin A. Furthermore, an influence on the immune system by psychological factors such as stress and subjective influence on the test subjects could be excluded. The results of this study show new therapeutic possibilities for the treatment of immune-associated diseases with the help of classical conditioning, such as the use of conditioning techniques as supportive therapy for established pharmacological therapy schemes.
Use and reproduction:All rights reserved
|7.||26010||changed||13.05.2019 - 18:18:54||Administrator|
|6.||26009||changed||13.05.2019 - 18:18:53||Administrator|
|5.||17072||changed||11.04.2019 - 12:24:31||MCRJANITOR|
|4.||12410||changed||19.02.2019 - 17:25:56||Administrator|
|3.||9067||changed||15.01.2019 - 17:32:27||Administrator|
|2.||9066||changed||15.01.2019 - 17:32:26||Administrator|
|1.||9065||created||15.01.2019 - 17:32:26||Administrator|
DuEPublico is the institutional repository of the University of Duisburg-Essen. DuEPublico is driven by the university library and based on the repository framework MyCoRe and additional open source components. Find out more ...
- How do teachers find full-time work
- What question should I ask here
- Who makes the best televisions
- What's wrong with your favorite show
- The single parent becomes the new normal
- When was glass first used as a window?
- Did someone get a Schengen visa quickly?
- Why does everyone love Fortnite so much
- Have you ever been to Penang Malaysia
- Has a device ever saved your life?
- What are some reasons to learn Lithuanian
- Does ADHD exist
- Can a Muslim go to church
- Why am I not good at math
- Is CRM really useful
- What is dairy technology
- Can one tree kill another tree?
- How do you think ahead in chess
- Software sales commission at startup
- Are you happy after leaving TCS
- Can we get dark matter
- How do you define the will of God
- Which do you prefer Quora or AskReddit
- Escorts always have sex with you