How do I deal with a physical problem
The 10 greatest physical puzzles of our time
Wouldn't it be nice to have a single theory from which all the laws of physics can be derived? Many famous physicists, including Einstein, found the idea not only tempting, but plausible. However, your search for this one "world formula" was in vain. Nevertheless, even today many scientists are still convinced that there must or at least could be a single unifying theory. The first big step would be a so-called "Grand Unified Theory" (GUT). It should derive three of the four basic physical forces from a single elementary force: (i) the electromagnetic, (ii) the weak interaction that is involved in decay and transformation processes, and (iii) the strong interaction that holds the atomic nuclei together. Since these three forces have a similar mathematical structure, physicists suspect that the existence of the GUT is likely.
In the actual world formula or "Theory Of Everything" (TOE) one would also have to include the fourth force, gravity. The expectations of the TOE are high: It should explain the nature of dark matter and dark energy as well as many phenomena in the history of our universe. Hot candidates for a world formula are M-theory (a generalized and expanded string theory) and loop quantum gravity. Both theories, however, still face significant problems and are far from being able to serve as all-encompassing descriptions. It is difficult to look for something that you do not know whether it actually exists.
- Is Christianity the most violent religion
- How do you help a nation
- What is the future of grocery stores
- How are supermarkets designed
- Makes lifting heavy weights shorter
- What contributed to your NPD
- What will P Chidambaram do after the bail
- Which cheap crypto currency should I invest?
- How do I make 100 a day
- What would make you feel spiritually fulfilled
- What is knowledge What is information
- Why should you be physically fit?
- How many zeros are in 10 carores
- What happens during dehydration
- Is a time dilation possible? If so, how
- Why does Apple not use AMD processors
- Can a sexual desire be eliminated
- Banksy is a woman
- What are the cons of Vue js
- Can I have Viagra after the gallbladder has been removed
- How can we lead a happy, contented life
- Who designed the first uber app
- Why do you hate veganism
- Are grapes used in grape soda