Is Centrum a Quality Multivitamin Why
For healthy defenses & daily vitality
Good defenses are important. But the immune system is not everything. In order to stay healthy and vital and to enjoy every day with full energy, we need vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Even with a healthy lifestyle, it is not always easy to get the recommended amount of five servings of fruits and vegetables a day. If stress determines everyday life, healthy foods are often neglected on the menu.
Centrum provides you with all the micronutrients you need for your immune system, intellectual ability, eyes, cell protection and vitality.
Centrum lozenges fresh & fruity
Centrum "fresh & fruity" was developed by the Centrum team of experts especially for the whole family. The practical lozenges provide essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements and also taste wonderfully like lemon and raspberry.
- High quality micronutrient supply
- For the whole family
- Tastes wonderfully of lemon and raspberry
- Practical for on the go
The micronutrient needs of 50 and over are special. Compared to younger years, the energy requirement decreases, but the intake of the required amount of micronutrients should still be guaranteed. The “Generation 50+” formula is therefore specifically geared towards these needs.
- High quality supply of micronutrients
- For more vitality and endurance
- Especially for the needs of adults over 50
The Centrum micronutrient formula "From A to Zinc" contains all essential vitamins and important minerals and trace elements in a balanced ratio - it is used to optimally supplement your personal diet.
- Ideal to supplement your daily diet
- With vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin B6 and B12
- With iron and zinc to support the thinking function
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Dietary supplements: Dietary supplements are no substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Medical device: Information about effects and possible undesirable effects, instructions for use, doctor or pharmacist. Medicines: Inform your doctor or pharmacist about effects and possible undesirable effects. The trademarks are owned or licensed to the GSK group of companies.
- | |
- Where can you get Steam Gift Cards
- Is the ashes of a cigarette poisonous?
- How smart is siri
- Is spacetime continuous or not
- Has anyone ever died of lettuce
- How do I check a company detail
- Which is better CA or Network Marketing
- What does that mean in Bash
- 9 years is a big difference in age
- Is Helsinki a boring city
- How are supermarkets designed
- How do I really make money dropshipping
- What does MMCS mean in the Navy
- Why are Andhra people not considered a Dravidian
- What happens to time when we die
- What if all websites had BNBR
- Have you ever eaten deer meat
- Everyone deserves an obituary
- What is a quasi-random number generator
- Easter is a pagan holiday
- Where can I sell my crypto currency project
- How good is the plus 3
- What are some examples of educational software
- Can you say intellectual disability
- Why is beta distributed normally
- How can I increase my stamina
- Are women sexually attracted to testicles?
- Attractive people actually play video games
- The documentary Cowspiracy is vegan propaganda
- Why not grapes a berry
- Why are poor people always poor
- How do I learn Python 3
- Prefer cupcakes or cookies
- What is spatial complexity