What currency is used in Prague
The official currency of the Czech Republic is the Czech crown (koruna), abbreviated Kč, with the international abbreviation CZK. 1 crown has 100 hellers (haléř), abbreviated hal.. The approximate value of one Czech crown is 0.04 euros.
Coins: 1 Kč, 2 Kč, 5 Kč, 10 Kč, 20 Kč, 50 Kč
See the Czech coins here
Banknotes: 100 Kč, 200 Kč, 500 Kč, 1000 Kč, 2000 Kč, 5000 Kč
See the Czech banknotes here
Exchange rates for foreign currency
Currency Converter - 160+ currencies, conversion rates updated daily
Traveler's Cheat Sheet - create a handy paper tool that shows monetary values in 2 currencies, print it out and take it with you on your trip!
The official currency in the Czech Republic is the Czech crown, which makes it the best (and often the only) means of payment that you can use. Some shops, restaurants, and hotels accept the euro as a form of payment, but perhaps not necessarily at the best exchange rates.
Money tips for travelers
• Always exchange money in a bank or use an ATM - you can find one or two in every major city, and a lot more in Prague and the surrounding area.
• Be careful with exchange offices. Many have chosen tourists as their destinations and you could end up paying a hefty commission without even knowing it.
• Never exchange money on the street when it is suggested to you. No money is exchanged here, but stolen.
• Do not carry large amounts of cash with you. Use a credit card to withdraw money from the machine from time to time. You can also use the card to pay for your purchases yourself. The leading credit cards are accepted in many places.
- Which water is heavier, hot or cold
- Brazilians like the USA
- Can there possibly be a kite
- What can affect male fertility
- Why should you work in Japan?
- How seriously are the requirements taken at Harvard
- It takes forever to wipe my bum
- How do I counterfeit a fingerprint scanner
- How is money taxed
- How do you clean rough diamonds
- Reincarnate people with similar traits
- Why are most of the African countries poor
- What should I know about backlinks
- Violates listening to the 4th change
- Ships from Amazon to Puerto Rico
- Firefighters carry firearms
- Professional esports players have high IQs
- What are the best data mining examples
- What are the innovative building materials
- Which brand is better Honor or Redmi
- Why does the golden rule fail
- When do internet cookies expire?
- Why time flies so quickly
- What is your Bitcoin earnings history