What was your strangest date ever
Askhole: 99 questions to get to know - with which you score
Questions to ask women on a first date
Here we have a collection of questions that you can use to get to know each other.
If you want to make it a little funnier and don't want to give your conversation partner too much freedom to answer, our Either Or questions are ideal for getting to know each other better. This game is also fun with people who already know but want to get to know better. If that is enough for you, you can still try our this or that questions.
Questions to get to know
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- Are you more of an indoor or outdoor person?
- Who is the most fascinating person you have ever met?
- What was the last book you really got into?
- Which movies did you really enjoy?
- What amazing adventures did you have?
Reading tip: EARgasmus: Learn dirty talk - With these sentences you can fuck really dirty
Dirty words and sentences that make your partner horny from hard to violent
- Which pets did you (had)?
- What is your favorite drink for a) alcoholic and b) non-alcoholic drinks?
- What are you obsessed with these days?
- Where have you traveled so far
- What is your favorite food
- Are you an early bird or a night owl?
- What's your favorite restaurant?
- How many siblings do you have?
- What is your dream job?
- What would you do if you had enough money?
- Who is your favorite author
- What was the last show you watched?
- Which TV series do you like to watch?
- What hobbies would you like to get into if you had the time and money?
- If there was an Olympiad for everyday activities, which activity would you have a good chance of winning a medal in?
- What would your perfect vacation look like?
- What are you best known for among your friends?
- Which music artist do you never get bored of?
- What are some accomplishments that you are really proud of?
- What are some obscure things that you like or "really" like?
- What are some things everyone should try at least once?
- Which fad did you never really understand?
- What's the best thing that happened to you this month?
- What would your perfect morning look like?
- Is there any art or artist that you really like?
- What can you always get excited about?
- What are you doing to relax?
- What's your favorite app on your phone?
- What's the cutest animal / ugliest animal?
- Who is the nicest person you know
- What is your favorite piece of furniture that you have ever had?
- How and who are your kind of people?
- Where is the strangest place you've ever been
Reading tip: Beautiful penis: Blunt compliments to men who work!
Man wants to hear that! Compliments to men and boys
- What was the stupidest fear you've ever had?
- What would be the best city to live in?
- What housework is the worst?
- If you could give yourself a nickname, what nickname would you want?
- What is your strangest talent?
- If you could only give one piece of advice to everyone, what would it be?
- What do you want to know more about but haven't had the time to look into it yet?
- Which country would you never want to visit?
- What is the most common misconception people make about you?
- Do you prefer to work in a team or alone?
- What was the best time in your life so far?
- How have you changed since you went to school / college / university?
- How good are you as a technician?
- Where is the place where you have the most fun?
- Have you ever joined a group?
- Where would your friends or family be most surprised to find you?
- What's the most relaxing situation you can imagine?
- What's the most beautiful view you've ever seen?
- What is expensive but absolutely worth the money?
- When do you feel most out of place?
- What's the last thing you did for the first time?
- How did you come to love your favorite musician?
- How did you meet your best friend?
- What small, seemingly insignificant decision had a massive impact on your life?
- Where would you move if you could move anywhere in the world and still find a job and maintain a decent standard of living?
- Do you want to get famous? (If so, what would you want to be famous for? If no, why not?)
- What did you do last summer?
- If you live up to 100 years, would you rather have your body or mind at the level of a 30-year-old?
- Before you make a call, do you think about what to say?
- What are you most grateful for?
- What is the most important part of a friendship?
- When was the last time you sang for yourself or for someone else?
- If you knew you were going to die in a year, what would you change about the way you live?
- When was the last time you ran more than an hour?
- What did you do (last vacation)? Or what are you going to do (next vacation)?
- Best and worst flavored ice cream? What would make an excellent new ice cream taste?
- Who is your favorite actor or actress?
- Humility aside, where are you better than 90% of humanity? It doesn't have to be functional or serious, it can be something ridiculous.
- What's the strangest phone call you've ever had?
- How much personal space do you need to feel comfortable?
- What's the most interesting fact that you know?
- Which fad or which trend have you never understood?
- Who is your favorite character from a TV show, movie or book?
- What TV shows did you watch as a kid?
- What do you like but are embarrassed to admit it?
- What's your favorite smell?
- Which skills or abilities have you always wanted to learn?
- What's the best food you've ever eaten?
- What was your favorite place as a kid?
- What is the greatest number of people you had to present something to?
- If you could time travel where would you go?
- What's something that most of the people didn't do but did it?
- What says most about a person?
- Which machine or device in your home is making you worse the most?
- What places have you visited that exceeded your expectations?
- If you opened a business what kind of business would it be?
- What's the worst movie you've ever seen?
- What's the best road trip you've ever done?
- If you found a briefcase with 1 million in 100EUR bills in front of your door, what would you do with it?
- What's the worst advice anyone has ever given you?
- Where do you spend most of your time besides your home and work?
- If you could have the answer to any question, what would you want to know?
- What are your top 3 favorite things to talk about?
- What do you care least about that?
- Where do you want to retire?
- Who is the most bizarre person you have ever met?
- What surprises people to find out about you?
- Would you rather live full-time in a motorhome or full-time on a sailboat?
- If you never had to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
- When you were a kid, what seemed like the best part about being an adult?
- What's the strangest way you've made friends with someone?
- Which films do you dislike at all?
- What were some of the turning points in your life?
- Which companies would you not support?
- What little things brighten your day when they happen?
- What sport would be funniest if the athletes had to be drunk while playing?
- What's the most ridiculous thing you've ever done because you were bored?
- If you could send a letter to yourself in the past without the goal of making yourself rich, what age would you choose and what would the letter say?
- How many countries did you visit?
- What's your favorite Band?
- What do you miss about life 10 years ago?
- What is your favorite vacation
- What gets worse and worse as you get older? What gets better and better as you get older?
- Where is the best place in your city to have a picnic?
- What is your favorite outdoor activity?
- How often do you dance
- What do you never get tired of?
- What habit do you want?
- What's the best way to find out who someone really is?
- What's the last new thing you tried?
- Who, besides your parents, taught you the most about life?
- When do you feel most like yourself?
- What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done?
- What is happening right now that in 20 years' time people will look back and laugh about it?
- How Much Social Interaction is Too Much?
- How different do you behave when you deal with acquaintances and people with whom you feel comfortable?
- On a weekend or holiday: what is the best time of day and night?
- What are you looking forward to?
- What really cheesy song do you love?
- What's the worst or best job you've ever had?
- What was the most important act in your own life?
- Did you go on vacation with your family as a child? If so, where?
- What's your funniest story
- What would an honest slogan be for your company / school / university?
- If you could get a PhD in any discipline right away, including all of the knowledge and experience that comes with it, what would your PhD be?
- How well do you cope if you don't have your cell phone with you for a long time?
- What have been some of the happiest times in your life so far?
- Would you rather have an incredibly fast car or an incredibly fast internet connection?
- What are the top three social situations that you want to avoid the most?
- Which friendship you had influenced you the most?
- What's something you care about that most people wouldn't expect?
- What's your favorite quote or saying?
- If you had the power to change a law, which law would you change?
- What was the hardest thing you did?
- What took you too long to find out?
- What nicknames have you had in your life?
- What do you do differently from other people?
- What's the last place you wanna go
- What fact blew you away when you found out about this?
- You unexpectedly won 10,000 euros. What are they allowed to spend on?
- Who is the best role model anyone can have?
Dating Tips: Getting to Know You Questions When Dating
- Ice breaking: The easiest way to do this is to make your conversation partner laugh. This will take the nervousness and tension out of the situation and help her to feel good
- You should definitely be yourself. Show her what you like and what interests you in your own way. It is important to listen to her and to ask your questions show interest.
- If you notice that there is a spark between you you can start to accelerate by slowly but unerringly through the Topics of conversation and getting closer physically.
- Always stay open and honest. You don't have to answer everything directly, especially not on the first date.
Why should you ask questions while getting to know each other?
With good questions you show your interest and find out things that your interlocutor might not otherwise come up with. A quick and easy way to find out the preferences of your counterpart is to play a round of this or that.
Why should you ask fun and creative questions?
Many questions do not always serve to get a meaningful answer but can loosen up a situation and be fun. In addition, creative questions when getting to know each other and funny questions when getting to know each other can say a lot about you and at the same time invite your conversation partner to be creative and funny.
Why should you ask personal and in-depth questions?
By asking about the person you can find out a lot about a person's social setting and worldview. You recognize how the person sees himself in society and what goals and values exist. As the word suggests, profound questions go deeper into the personality behind the person (person in German = mask). A person can be changed quickly. Some people even play several people, but the personality tells you whether you really fit together. The fact that a relationship between people of the same social class or in the same caste can work, but it doesn't fulfill you as much as a relationship based on love.
Avoid uncomfortable questions on the first date
Cross-examination or trick questions should be avoided. A date shouldn't be a job interview either. You can carefully examine some issues and see how she reacts to them. If some questions create stressful situations, steer in a different direction. If you want to test your counterpart, you can specifically ask an unpleasant question to see how she deals with pressure and stress.
Suggestive questions when getting to know each other
Questions in which you imply something indirectly, such as: Why do you like me? Suggest or imply something to your counterpart that may not be the case.
Closed questions in dating
Here you do not give your interlocutor the opportunity to create an answer himself, but rather limit it to yes or no. Example: Do we want to go out for a drink? It doesn't just have to be yes or no, but you can give other possible answers such as: "What do you prefer, dog or cat?" These questions can be asked playfully and are also known as "either or questions"
Intimate questions on the first date
By asking intimate questions, you get closer to your date intimately and can arouse them sexually. You can bring your head cinema into full swing with her. It is important to realize that even a negative such as: Don't think about the pink elephant creates an image of a pink elephant in your head. This means that when you ask questions about kissing, sex, etc. you are creating associations that can relate to both of you, among other things, without saying it directly.
The 12 Most Important Rules for Questions When Dating
It is not about working through the questions listed above step by step. Rather, you should pay attention to a little tact and let yourself be guided by your gut rather than causing unnecessary stress in your head. With the following rules we will show you what to look out for in order to score with your questions when dating.
Did you know that what you say and how you say it is more of a supporting role in dating? Do you know that interpersonal sexual chemistry plays a crucial role in dating? In this article you will find out how your body and your subconscious make decisions without your head, no matter what you ask or what you are talking about: How interpersonal sexual chemistry decides your dates.
1. Avoid general questions
Phrases like "Hey, how are you?" Are not real questions but rather idiomatic expressions. Then something like: "What are you doing?" Does not advance you. When dating, be decisive and ask specific questions. This also makes it easier for your date to respond to.
Women usually give a superficial answer to a question you ask. This should basically not satisfy you, because with it you test the following: Did I understand the question correctly and am I answering in the right direction? Does he want to know more about the subject? Does he like what i say? If you don't ask now, you might miss the chance to let them talk about your favorite topic. You symbolize her by your inquiries: Tell me more about the topic. I like what you say You are interesting. I want to know more about you.
3. Let your revelation flow into the question
It's easier for you when she does the talking. However, she also wants to know things about you. This can be combined by including facts about yourself in your questions / inquiries, such as: "What do you know about ... when I was there last time, I really enjoyed the following ... how is it today? ". So you tell her what you want to say about yourself, but you have the rudder in your hand again to lead the conversation in order to drive the ship safely in port.
4. Naughty and playful
If she tells you something that you want to go into more detail, you can put provocative statements aside. Make sure that it remains playful, funny and friendly, e.g. when she talks about football. "Football is only a sport for men." Instead of a provocative statement, you can of course also accept a cheeky question.
5. Open questions
Through open questions (questions that are not answered with yes or no) your conversation becomes deep and your date has the opportunity to answer the questions freely. This allows them to show you which chain of thought is optimal and what is particularly important. You will learn more about their personality in addition to the content of their message.
6. Preference questions
With preference questions in the form of either-or questions, you can identify which personal preferences are important for your date. For example: do you prefer holidays in the mountains or by the sea? These are leading questions with which you can put nonsense in the head of your conversation partner and provide entertainment such as: Before you kiss me, would you first want to know whether I have the same zodiac sign as you or want to hear a joke?
7. Find anchor points at positive moments
By asking questions, you always create a field of association in the mind of your conversation partner. If you ask questions about positive experiences you can create fireworks or cause a thunderstorm with questions about negative experiences. Basically, you can always make a fool of yourself. Some people have a real talent for it. A faux pas, for example, would be if you want her to remember a positive moment such as a vacation and you ask her about it, but then get to hear that the last vacation was a fiasco and had negative memories.
8. Have the conversation
Good conversation is like a dance. The man leads and gives the woman security and support to turn around properly and to cut a good figure. So if you get out of step and the conversation stops, you will clearly take the lead and give her an easy position to start with. In conversation, this is opening up a new topic either about something you just noticed around you.
9. Don't hit your head against the wall
If your date doesn't want to talk about a certain topic, you shouldn't try to get the information you want. Accept a no.
10. Avoid conflict issues
Politics, religion or ideological dogmas of all kinds turn a date into a fiasco. Such personal things are for later, if at all. This only creates arguments and stress. This should be avoided as far as possible if you want further contact.
11. Honesty lasts the longest
An honest person need not be ashamed of anything. How embarrassing it would be if you get together and it turns out later that nothing of what the other said is true. Lies show a weakness of character and make people unattractive. Many women can also sense when a man is telling the untruth. So don't disqualify yourself and be honest. If you don't want to say something, don't say it.
12. When the conversation runs out
When the conversation runs out, you can move on to action and ask them to take action. Look there! Come over here. Can you help me and me ... If absolutely nothing works, withdraw e.g. toilet, important call etc ...
Pick-up lines and pick-up lines
If you prefer to use a pick-up line instead of asking, we've put together a few: Pick-up lines and pick-up lines.
You can find conversation openers and pick-up sayings for Tinder here.
In-depth questions and topics of conversation
If you are looking for in-depth questions and topics of conversation, then take a look at this post: Askhole: 99+ Interesting and questions for in-depth topics of conversation
Have fun and happy questions while getting to know each other ;-)
- Greece becomes an underdeveloped country
- How do I get buyers from Malaysia
- Does dropshipping actually work
- How can information be power
- Has protectionism ever worked
- How many people from Mecca are Muslims
- Why is there homework
- What is duplicate content
- Is it wise to learn big data
- What are your best love quotes
- Is the Japan iPhone original or authentic?
- Where did the sun last rise?
- How old is Tulsi Gabbard
- What was your worst experience with yahoo replies
- Where are websites similar to sadeempc com
- How many badges are there on the square?
- What does the second amendment protect?
- What is a 303 in mental health
- What if the universe is not infinite
- Navy SEALs are crazy
- Why can magnets generate electricity themselves?
- Which is better Wix or Squarespace 5
- Can you find something too passionate about
- Can spiritual techniques make me travel back in time?
- How do I listen to FM radio online
- How many miles is a city block
- How often do you update your SEO
- How does AARP win customers
- How can I convert trademarks to SGPA
- What do you think of money
- Russia is bigger than the USA
- Is gallbladder cancer curable
- Did you do your math homework
- The kWh is a unit of energy