Can a person with heart disease quickly
The heart is the engine of the human cycle. It works like a pump and keeps the blood moving and with it all the substances necessary for the supply of the body. Heart disease can manifest itself with a number of key symptoms. These include, for example, retrosternal pain, blue-red discolouration of the skin and mucous membranes due to a lack of oxygen, swelling of the neck vein due to blood congestion in the right heart, racing heart, palpitations or palpitations.
Recommend article "
Long-lasting chest pain with radiating pain in the left arm, armpit, neck and lower jaw, fear of death and cold sweaty pale and cyanotic skin are essential symptoms of a heart attack.
Coronary heart disease (CHD)
Coronary heart disease (CHD) leads to a blockage of the coronary arteries. This means that there is a disproportion between oxygen demand and supply in the heart muscle. The main risk factors for CHD are smoking, high blood pressure, high blood lipids and diabetes.
In Europe, the number of people suffering from heart failure is estimated at around 14 million. With heart failure, the weakened heart is no longer able to supply the body with sufficient blood and oxygen. Blood congestion occurs in front of the left ventricle.
Acute left heart failure with pulmonary edema
Acute left ventricular failure is a frequent emergency medical situation. Immediate hospitalization with an ambulance should take place.
Cardiac arrhythmias (general)
Cardiac arrhythmias are an irregular sequence of normal heartbeats. They can appear as a harmless phenomenon in healthy people. In the case of diseases of the heart and other organs, on the other hand, they can appear as pathological or life-threatening complications.
Around one in four will suffer from atrial fibrillation in their lifetime. It is the most common persistent cardiac arrhythmia. Obesity, arterial hypertension, heart failure and a family history all promote the occurrence of atrial fibrillation. The risk of suffering a stroke is 4-5 times higher in affected patients.
Every year, 100,000 people die of sudden cardiac death. Sudden cardiac death is caused by tachycardiac arrhythmias such as ventricular fibrillation in around 80 to 90 percent of cases. Ventricular fibrillation leads to unconsciousness within a few seconds and is a absolute emergency.
Palpitations, palpitations and palpitations
Palpitations, palpitations and palpitations can be irregularities in the normal heartbeat: the heart beats too fast, too slowly or even stumbles. Now and then, healthy people also notice a brief stopping of the heartbeat caused by extra beats (extrasystoles). These mostly short-term extra blows are mostly harmless and do not require any treatment. The extra beats of the heart can also be a first indication of a heart disease in need of treatment.
© 2021 Practice Information Pages | imprint
- What are Dunkin Donut Flavor Swirls
- Should we rent furniture from online websites
- Will imports kill the Indian economy
- What are some places that are remote
- Back tea is good for digestion
- What do Americans think of the Swiss?
- What do you think about the most?
- England did mass shootings
- Men like women who masturbate
- Why do I hate life so much
- Honolulu has a good bus system
- According to atheists, what happens after death
- How do I train for chess
- Has anyone ever reached Venus
- Is studying in Dubai expensive?
- What's your favorite sauteed onion recipe
- Are teenagers going to ruin Quora
- Dropshipping All reliable dropshippers in Europe
- What does muting do in the event of discord
- Why does the Quora font suck
- How am I supposed to spend my time
- Europe will be destroyed
- What is the best throwing knife
- Can I lose my Australian citizenship?
- Evolution caused religion
- Geology Where is quicksand
- Can smart TVs be attacked?
- How can you uninstall WordPress from HostGator?
- How is MSC statistics course of the BHU
- Does ClickBank com actually work
- Where do UFOs come from
- How to Buy Ripple XRP
- All metal detectors detect gold