Which technology companies offer finance-oriented internships?
Trainee auditing / audit (f / m / d)
Direct client assignment - you will accompany audit teams on site at our clients' premises in order to check annual and consolidated financial statements for national and international industrial, commercial and service companies, or in public-sector companies.
Independent work - As an intern, you will receive intensive coaching from your experienced teammates in order to independently work on your own test fields.
Practical insights - You will deal intensively and practically with (international) accounting standards and support projects for the transition from HGB to international accounting regulations.
Exciting topics - This will give you interesting insights into the strategy and working methods of one of the leading audit firms and quickly find out whether you would like to link your professional future with the topic of auditing.
Network - As an intern or working student, you benefit from exciting tasks and offers from our internship program KIT (Keep in Touch).
You are studying economics with a focus on auditing / accounting or with specialization or first seminars on finance and accounting, taxes or controlling, or you are studying in a comparable course of study.
Ideally, you have initial practical experience in one of the above-mentioned subject areas.
You are interested in accounting issues and in optimizing business processes and enjoy working with numbers.
You are characterized by very good analytical skills, communication skills, initiative and commitment.
You also enjoy working with others in a team and enjoy traveling to our clients' locations.
In your application, please indicate whether you are interested in the examination of industrial companies or the examination of public-sector companies.
An internship will be possible again from autumn 2020. Please indicate the desired period in your application.
After your internship, you have the opportunity to continue working for PwC as a working student as part of the student delivery model in addition to the classic working student activity. We offer you complete flexibility in that you are free to decide which tasks you want to do when and, above all, where.
You can also send your CV by email to [email protected]
- What is an indicator random variable
- Is Chicken Keto Friendly
- Will streaming games stop buying PC games?
- What is the worst designed food packaging
- Why is the electoral college necessary
- How long can a man have sex
- What are some traditional types of jewelry
- How unhealthy is life
- What makes a Methodist mass so special
- How do I get $ 500 bills
- What is the minimum age for sex
- What were Eddie Murphy's best dramatic roles
- Is 40 years old or young
- DoubleClick is also a DSP
- How can we improve school food
- How did you find your first house
- What do the British think of the United States?
- What is the story of Notre Dame
- Onions grow all year round
- How do I get hired by McKinsey?
- Why do children have trouble finding things
- Are Uyghurs proud to be Chinese?
- How would you say would in Chinese
- Can we trust NASA
- Discount is an income
- AIPP is best to migrate to Canada
- How do I dry clean at home
- Support the Europeans Trump
- What is the derivative of e x
- Should I reply to Quora?
- Can the Salesforce certification exams be repeated?
- What is the best sales training DVD
- What is an ADP application