What memory are you most grateful for
That was in 2020
Phew ... now the time has come and we are (almost) there! Can you still remember New Year's Eve 2019? With a glass of champagne in hand, we were looking forward to the new year 2020 - unsuspecting what kind of year we could expect. Many of us had booked exciting vacations, planned weddings, or started new jobs. And then came 2020.
And instead of all the exciting plans, we had a year full of weird things like lockdowns, hand sanitizers, elbow greetings, more or less fashionable face masks, and zoom parties. So it can be said that things did not go as planned.
It's natural to feel disappointed, sad, or frustrated when faced with adversity. The most important thing, however, is to realize that some things are out of our control. And sometimes it just helps us to have a positive attitude and perseverance.
You can learn and draw wisdom from any situation, and although this was a tough year, it was an important one too! After all, it is usually the difficult moments in life that teach us the most.
Given that this is the last month of this crazy year, let's focus on thinking about the year - how it shaped us, what we learned, and what we will take with us into 2021!
One of the best ways to do this is through journaling. Look back at 2020 and think about what it meant for you.
Sit down in a quiet place with a pen and a notebook (our limited gold foil notebook works best!) Without distraction, make yourself a warm cup of tea and write down everything that moved you in 2020:
What were your greatest achievements?
What is your favorite memory
What are you most grateful for?
What challenges are you proud of?
What do you want to leave behind in 2020?
Answer these questions for yourself or talk to someone about them. It is a nice idea to talk about what happened and share the feelings for 2020 with someone. This exercise will help let go of everything you don't want to carry into the new year and what you accomplished in one of the toughest years in modern history!
- Why should everyone go to eLearning
- What is the oldest living turtle
- Why do I feel full but hungry
- How do you describe a superficial friendship
- How important is mental math in retail
- In which direction should the front door open
- Are WTO tariffs mandatory
- Should you ever trust someone in jail
- Are all a scam for profit schools
- What is a negative quality you have
- How does debt create money
- How was Manchester UK founded
- What's your funniest incident at school
- What should I know before taking vitamins
- How many badges are there on the square?
- How much do minimum wage workers earn
- Singapore is the largest city in Malaysia
- What symbolizes stone
- Do you still have childish behavior
- What inspired you to adopt a child
- Is Billie Eilish underestimated?
- Can vegetarians eat fish
- Muslims are allowed to dance in private
- Is it worth it to eat healthy