Online bike shops are dead
Corona rules in lockdown: will bicycle workshops remain open?
Because of the lockdown, most of the retail trade in Germany will have to close by January 10th. But what if you have problems with your bike during this time and need professional help?
Good news for all cyclists: bicycle workshops remain open even in lockdown. If you want to have your bike repaired there, it is better to inquire about an appointment in the workshop in advance.
Describe the defect via email or telephone
Customers don't have to wait too long in front of the store and the workshop can also plan better. This is the advice of the Zweirad -kauf-Gemeinschaft (ZEG), in which around 1,000 dealers are united. It is also helpful to briefly describe the defect via email or telephone.
If you want to repair your bike yourself, you can buy a "smaller amount" of spare parts from the workshop. Otherwise, on-site sales are suspended. However, retailers could take orders online or over the phone and ship or deliver the goods.
more on the subject
- Bicycle workshop,
- Advisory News,
- Retail trade,
- Corona rules,
- Exit restriction Germany
- How do I know if I'm gay?
- What are the disadvantages of herbal medicine
- What are WAN protocols
- Graphic design is a lucrative business
- Will immunotherapy be effective for larynx cancer
- Why do people stop playing musical instruments
- How do I get into jail legally
- What is the weakest benzodiazepine
- Why do LEGO minifigures have yellow heads?
- Where exactly do we use R programming
- Opera is a safe browser for banking
- How do people accept death
- How does a paper mill work
- The rules of fashion really apply
- What are the risks of blood transfusions
- Are double shotguns out of date 1
- Are search engines profitable
- Why is life so meaningless
- Could our dreams come from parallel universes?
- What does dogeza mean in Japanese
- Is love a choice or an emotion
- What is the importance of teeth cleaning
- How does DigitalOcean work
- What causes pain after gallbladder surgery