Is Survey Junkie real
Is Poll Junkie Legit? - My Junkie Rating poll
Poll Junkie is a website that is growing in popularity across the poll world, that begs the question, is it real? So in this post I am going to show you how the website works, all of the earning opportunities, ways to maximize your earnings, and of course answer the question, "Is Survey Junkie Legitimate?"
Is Survey Junkie legit and can you make money with them?
Yes. Poll Junkie is Real and You Can Make Money With Them! It's about how efficiently you use it.
Poll Junkie is a slick and clean website that lives up to its name. With a clean interface and a simple process, this site feels like it was made by someone who experienced with using survey site. The site is set up as an aggregator of surveys from other sites, which means you almost never wait for new survey opportunities. Because of the large number of surveys available, you will have options in terms of the amount of time you want to spend on each survey and, overall, what point you are ready to shoot. Although the options for returns can be narrow, you may be least comfortable with what you get with Survey Junkie, a variety of surveys and transparent payout rates.
Income Proof - My Poll Junkie Score
I only write reviews for companies once I've actually tried them out and been paid. That way you know the review is based on mine actual experience.
This page gives you a simple reading on the actual dollar amount being earned that will allow you to develop strategies to try the surveys as you go. There are a variety of withdrawal methods that we will discuss below.
Poll Junkie Video Review
To show you how the platform works and to pick up some additional tips, I've also recorded a comprehensive video review which you can watch below as well:
How to Make the Most Money Survey Junkie - Thorough Review
To get the most of the place and understand if this is a solution for your earning style, we'll start from the most basic topics of restrictions, withdrawal methods, including frequently asked questions, and search for the best tips and earning methods for collecting junkie .
- Place: Survey Junkie is available in the US, Canada, and Australia
- Age:Survey Junkie members must be 13 years of age or older
- Login here
Register process: Survey Junkie does a great job of simplifying the login process. You just enter your email or you can login through your Facebook or Google+ account. I suggest creating and having a separate email account for survey sites as you can get a lot of emails from these companies.
Once your account is created, you will be asked questions and offered options to better set up your profile. This is important to do as it allows survey junkies to find the surveys you are most likely to be qualified for. An added bonus is that Survey Junkie gives you a small reward for adding more responses to your profile surveys while doing simple things like confirming your email. This is something that will save you a lot of lost time as you move forward and will also give you a little net cash to start the process.
I went through all 7 of the profiling surveys:
Is there a mobile app ?: No, but the mobile site is very user friendly and resizes in a way that makes it easier to use than the desktop version in some ways. The only downside would be that survey junkie doesn't know what the sites can control that they aggregate these surveys off with their mobile experience. However, it seems that they are aware of which websites and surveys function appropriately on mobile, as they blocks on certain surveys that are only available on the desktop version.
Payout Minimum: One area where Survey Junkie shines is paying minimum and transparency in your earnings. Your total score and the corresponding amount of money is clearly shown on the left side of the page for you to keep track of how you are working through surveys. The minimum payout is1,000 pointswhich is equal to$10.00, essentially 1 point equals 1 penny. This is great as you can get to that point pretty quickly, and is much better than many websites.
Withdrawals can be through PayPal, bank transfer, or through Amazon and other e-gift cards. These payouts are near instantaneous, which is rare since most sites take at least a day or so to get your money and some go up to weeks taking a check on the mail! I got my PayPal withdrawal in less than 30 minutes.
Ways To Make Money: Poll Junkie is true to its name. They are really all about the polls. Money (aka: Points) is earned through taking surveys which are found on the dashboard of the site or through email survey offers sent to you. They even give you a few points for each survey you don't qualify for.
The options are limited compared to a website like Swagbucks, which has a plethora of options to earn (check out it's review here). However, there is something about the simplicity of survey junkies like when you are someone who prefers surveys over the other income methods. The simple nature of this can be great for avoiding distractions. This is key to maximizing your hourly rate of return.
My Personal Survey Qualification Percentage: I qualified for almost 70% of the surveys I tried on this page. This is a rate that is surprisingly high for these types of websites. When a website aggregates surveys from other vendors, there tends to be some disconnect, I was as happy to qualify for as many as I did.
An important note regarding strategy to consider is to find websites that can put you through a disqualifying loop (where you have demographic or qualifying questions asked repeatedly to find a survey) and avoid these types if you can see coming. This is on the amount of time you will find those repeated qualifying questions you take a survey. Sometimes they don't find a poll at all and you're stuck in the loop. It will take a little experience to get a feel for the survey provider to take the longest time to qualify. If you avoid these, you will be able to maximize your time and make more money.
Invite survey Rate: With Survey Junkie, the dashboard gives you many options for taking surveys. But you will receive offers by email as well. I've received 1 to 3 email offers a day (remember, this is why a separate email account for survey sites is important) and the offers are similar to what you will find on the dashboard.
However, there are different types of offers you will receive by email. Some of them are for incredibly short surveys for a few points, usually done on the Survey Junkie website, while other offers are for bigger scores and more surveys.
Ways to maximize earnings potential: On a website that is so focused on surveys, the strategy may seem simple, take as many surveys as you can for as many points as you can. But there are a few tips and tricks that can help boost your earning potential with survey junkies. Here are a few to consider:
- Use the estimates to your advantage. Survey Junkie gives you a point amount you earn for each survey, but it also shows an estimated time that each survey should take. Make sure you take surveys that offer a useful return on this estimated time. While you might be able to finish surveys faster than the estimated time, using time as a guideline is a good idea to push your per-hour result up.
- Focus on 100+ point surveys. While there are many ways below 50 points, usually the time it would take you to qualify and take the survey doesn't make it incredibly rewarding. My suggestion would be to focus on surveys that are worth 100 or more points. This will allow for a little margin in the amount of time it takes to qualify, etc. I would save the lower point admission for times when I can wait in line or only have a few minutes available.
- Don't overthink it. As you start answering questions, it's easy to really start thinking about what to answer. While you should answer as well and as truthfully as you can, here is the name of the game speed. In order to make money effectively, you need to be as efficient as possible. So don't change answers, move quickly, and again don't overthink it!
In conclusion, Should You Join Survey Junkie?
Yes. If you want to earn surveys as a method, this is a great place for you. If you follow my advice and maximize your time, you can do survey junkie too.
Login here. It's free to join!
This page is for polls, but if you're interested in earning via search, email, offers, and other methods, check out my other reviews for top websites in the sidebar!
- Why are Singaporeans moving to Canada
- When we can enjoy our life
- Why is sex considered wrong and dirty
- Is Centrum a Quality Multivitamin Why
- How do I know if I'm gay?
- What do foreigners dislike about American tourists?
- How do emotional and psychological trauma differ?
- What are the characteristics of the Austrian people
- Mushrooms go bad
- Does Medicare cover home care?
- Like the Chinese McDonalds
- How were people born
- How many points are there on two dice
- Why is feminism not rising in Indonesia?
- Who forgives God's sins
- Is food a profitable business?
- Is Russia racist against Asians
- Which floor is better tile or hardwood
- How is Survivor actually played
- Which is the best game for PC
- Are Chinese people discriminated against in western countries?
- How useful is the financial email list
- Is there a Chinese company that registers information
- How much does the earth bend the light