How do I install the Facebook Pixel
How do I install the Facebook Pixel and why?
The Facebook pixel is set up on your website to increase the success of your advertising campaign. With the help of the collected data you can evaluate the activities of your target group, optimize the ads and create new target groups.
If you integrate the Facebook Pixel on your website, you can evaluate the actions of your visitors. Across all devices, it is analyzed which actions were carried out in order to make the Facebook advertising campaigns even more efficient.
Your Facebook Pixel is your best friend
Effective online marketing without Facebook Pixel is a blind flight. More precisely, the pixel is a code snippet that you should install on your websites and landing pages if you are serious about the success of your advertising campaigns.
We'll show you how to integrate your pixel into a WordPress installation.
Create Facebook Pixel
Navigate in the Ad manager to the Measurements area and reports and click below Events manager on Add a new data source group.
Add data source
Your Facebook Pixel is the number 1 data source if you want to track user behavior on your external pages. External here means everything that is not Facebook (e.g. your website, a landing page for a product or an online shop). Click in the view Add a new data source group and then on Facebook pixel.
Name pixels and insert URL
After the click, a pop-up window will appear. Here you can give your pixel a name and optionally add the website where you want to install the pixel. You can also use the pixel for multiple pages. In this case, leave the field blank. The collected data can later be separated later via the URLs in the target group management.
Select the setup method
Facebook offers various options for embedding the pixel on your website after it has been created. The method using the Google Tag Manager is elegant, but the second method is faster Manually add pixel code to the website. A brief explanation: With the Google Tag Manager you can conveniently manage various pixels and tags (e.g. Google Ads Tags, AdSense or pixels from other advertising networks) from one place. You only need to implement the Google Tag Manager code on your website once. If you are interested in this method, please feel free to write to us.
We choose the second method here and install the code manually in WordPress.
Copy the Facebook pixel code
You can copy the entire Facebook pixel code to your clipboard with a click in the blue marked field. I recommend the here under point 2 Automatic advanced matching to activate. Then click on Continue.
Let's switch to the Againstmedia WordPress installation and implement the Facebook Pixel
This is where our WordPress installations differ from standard installations. By using our framework, we can do without additional plugins!
You open the customizer, accessible via your backend, navigate to the theme settings and click the button Header / footer scripts. Now just insert the code in the header and you're done.
The Facebook Pixel is successfully installed on your website. We now recommend setting up events with the Event Setup Tool*.
* available in Business Manager
Do you have any questions or suggestions about online marketing? We are looking forward to your feedback.
Keywords: conversion, facebook, online marketing, website
- How old are tenth graders
- How important is the mother tongue
- Are there any benefits of muscle spasms
- What does a forensic autopsy technician do
- How successful are MLM companies
- How powerful is the Chinese passport
- Which sector should I invest in 2020
- Which country has the greatest freedom?
- Should the Alabama Abortion Act be repealed
- Affiliate marketing stays away from scams
- Why hasn't science cured obesity?
- What is the best diet to gain height
- How does ammonia remove fingerprints?
- How does a socialist economy grow?
- What prevents the evil
- How do I make a print magazine
- Which Indian city name ends with NAI
- How many people like Christmas
- What is the hardest major at Columbia University
- What is the pH of the baking soda solution
- Malaysians eat dog meat
- What's a good thing about Donald Trump
- What do you think of Rana Ayyub
- What is the cheapest food in egypt