What is the salary of a cardiac surgeon
Surgeon - average salary in Austria
The average salary for surgeons (specialists in surgery) is € 84,200 gross per year (approx. € 6,010 gross per month), € 3,906 (+ 186%) higher than the average monthly salary in Austria.
As a surgeon, you earn between a minimum of € 42,700 gross per year and a maximum of over € 300,000 gross per year.
Are you interested in a position as a surgeon?
Discover the latest surgeon jobs near you now!
Surgery Specialist Salary - Distribution
Career starters who have completed training in a surgical specialty must expect lower salaries, while, for example, experienced specialists in plastic and aesthetic surgery, cardiac surgery or the medical management of a surgical department can earn much better.
Surgeon - Salary Differences
|Chief surgeon||€ 152K / year|
|Cardiac surgeon||€ 94K / year|
|Specialist in plastic and aesthetic surgery||€ 92K / year|
|Assistant doctor (special surgical subjects)||€ 43K / year|
How much does a surgeon earn in Austria? Salaries based on work experience
The average starting salary as an assistant doctor in the field of surgery (general surgery, cardiac surgery, thoracic surgery, trauma surgery, neurosurgery, pediatric and adolescent surgery ...) is around € 43,000 gross per year. With 4-9 years of experience, the gross wage for surgeons increases to around € 83,000, while a surgeon with more than 10 years of professional experience can expect earnings of around € 100,000. The average salary for surgeons at the top of their careers with over 20 years of professional experience is over € 120,000.
Salary development: How do age and professional experience affect the salary for surgeons?
|at the end of the career||▲ +43%|
|Average salary||€ 84,200 / year|
|in the middle of the career||▼ -1%|
|Career starters||▼ -49%|
Proportion of women and men in work
Salary sources: The calculation is based on salary information in job advertisements for surgeons that have been published on Jobted in the last 12 months, as well as other publicly accessible sources (including collective agreements, minimum wage tariff, AMS salary compass).
Stay up to date and never miss any more job offers!
Receive all new job advertisements for: Specialist in surgery
- Im 57 i can migrate to australia
- What is Google Calendar most commonly used for?
- Is Chomsky a scam? Is he dishonest?
- Are data good for diabetes
- Why do we need vector space
- Which newspaper has the simplest English
- What makes you immediately suspicious of someone
- Increases bisexuality
- What is the best version of 2048
- What do you think of Ahmadi Muslims
- What luxury item should you never buy?
- How should I prepare for a telephone interview?
- What is so remarkable about Friedrich Nietzsche
- Which places have you been to
- How do I get a screen overlay
- What screams I'm an NRA member
- Are software developers overpaid
- What are the causes of Raynaud's Syndrome
- How can organizations improve the motivation of their employees
- What is a snobby person
- What are some examples of computers
- Can an astrophysicist work from home?
- Is it possible to be too healthy?
- What exactly does poverty and "being poor" mean