What are the fees of COEP
Waste disposal fees
The waste disposal is carried out on behalf of the city by AVEA GmbH & Co KG.
On behalf of the city, the AVEA distributes a waste calendar every year, which contains the collection dates and everything important to do with waste disposal (e.g. allocation of bulky waste dates, mobile hazardous substances, container locations for glass and paper, etc.). In principle, 30 liters of residual waste volume per person are provided every 14 days, for recyclable materials 40 liters per 4 weeks.
The assessment basis for the waste disposal fees is the number of registered residents or population equivalents for a property. In 2020, a four-person household paid EUR 345.36 per year in accordance with the fee statute for 14-day emptying and 120 liters of residual waste. This fee rate includes all waste management services that are provided in Leverkusen: from the disposal of residual waste bins in households to the use of the "recycling center" and the decentralized green waste containers to the disposal of wild rubbish in the city area and emptying of the waste baskets in public space.
The fees per inhabitant / inhabitant equivalent in 2021 for self-composting on the property are 81.12 euros. The fee rate without composting yourself on the property is 92.99 euros.
You can download the applications for the reduction in self-composting and disposal of organic waste under Dowloads / Links.
The registration of the waste containers takes place directly with the AVEA. The owners are asked to notify the AVEA in writing of any changes in the number and size of the vessels. Applications for a fee reduction must be submitted in writing to the Finance Department.
If you have any questions about waste disposal fees, self-composting or the self-composting discount or changes, please contact the staff in the finance department or for further general information on disposal directly to AVEA.
AVEA GmbH & Co KG
In the ice wood 3
51373 Leverkusen, Germany
Phone: 0214/8668 - 668
Fax: 0214/8668 - 360
addressAdministration building Miselohestrasse
City of Leverkusen
P.O. Box 10 11 40
- What's so good about Columbia University
- What is considered bad manners in Malaysia
- How is the success
- How does a person become diabetic
- How much human intelligence is inherited
- Big girls like big boys
- Are you happy after leaving TCS
- What are some unwritten rules about selling
- What is NDTV's WhatsApp number
- What will P Chidambaram do after the bail
- Will Neymar ruin his career at PSG?
- How are background checks of the apartment rent carried out
- Steve Winwood is a good guitarist
- Who is the weakest performer from BTS
- Good is the Bangalore airport
- White gold turns yellow
- How does a woman get pregnant
- How do dermatologists receive clear advice on the skin
- Can a non-Christian attend a church
- Can I do affiliate marketing in India
- Former US presidents receive safety briefing
- If 2 + 2 6, then 1 + 3
- How is racism in Japan
- Western society is too cautious