Is it profitable to buy Bitcoin
Is Bitcoin 2020 still worth buying?
Everyone is talking about cryptocurrencies. In addition to the conservative investment options, Bitcoin in particular always offers scope for investments. Some will feel reminded of the time when the virtual currency literally shot through the roof. Anyone who invested a few hundred euros in Bitcoin in 2017 could already be a millionaire today. But is trading in cryptocurrencies still profitable?
For many investors, traditional securities are like the money under the pillow. Safe, reliable and above all: well-known. The focus is on shares in companies that have been showing for years that investors can count on them. One of them is Microsoft. The tech giant from the USA is currently facing a trend wave with the new next-gen console, the Xbox Series X and the gaming streaming of the Ultimate Pass. So some people wonder whether they shouldn't buy Microsoft shares?
But in addition to the securities, many are flirting with Bitcoin or one of the other more than 2,500 cryptocurrencies that are currently on the market. However, BTC are the "oldest" and are among the safest. After all, the blockchain technology on which Bitcoin is based is not easy to manipulate. Some experts are certain that the increased public awareness of Bitcoin means that the growth potential is enormous. Galaxy Digital Capital Management assumes that this is higher than that of gold.
So far, the precious metal has been used as a reliable and proven means to compensate for financial uncertainties. Now, however, BTC, which has a market capitalization of over 200 billion US dollars, is expected to increase up to 60 times. The asset management company recently issued the latter value. That is not surprising. After all, the 11-year-old virtual currency has sailed its way through a number of storms and is now available as a recognized asset. Bitcoin is safe from any interference by states, politics or censorship.
Of course, the cryptocurrency is not the only investment that is worthwhile this year. Nevertheless, it became apparent, especially with regard to the corona pandemic, that the use of Bitcoin has skyrocketed. The background to this is that more and more institutions and investors are relying on the virtual currency as an inflation hedge. At least this is the verdict of Galaxy Digital. In this context, however, it is also clear that the future of Bitcoin is hardly predictable. Because the digital world is characterized by constant change, which at the same time creates the conditions for further development.
So there is no certainty that Bitcoin 2020 as an investment will emerge victorious from the multitude of assets. Nevertheless, the cryptocurrency offers great potential that should not go unused. In addition to the classic share, where there is speculation on the price increase and the return in the form of dividends, the virtual currency offers itself as a supplement. The focus should be less on the rapid gain in value. Much more, BTC should be understood as a long-term investment. A phase like the one Bitcoin already had in 2017 may happen again.
In the area of investment, however, there is seldom anything certain. This applies to stocks as well as cryptocurrencies. However, the higher the prospect of profit, the greater the risk.
- ARKM central editorial office
You might also be interested in:
- Stuttgart is worth it
Sustainability is very important in Stuttgart. According to a study by Wirtschaftswoche, Stuttgart is the most sustainable city in Germany. Mainly socio-economic and ecological factors were taken into account. The study from June this year also found that people in Stuttgart have the highest life expectancy.
- Digital tax returns are worthwhile
Frankfurt am Main (ots) - With the electronic tax return via ELSTER, taxpayers not only save paper - they can also get back taxes that have been paid too much more quickly. This is indicated by the fund company's "Financial Knowledge for All" campaign. Because even with the electronic submission of the income tax return, the data is sent to formal ...
- Competent investment advice pays off
An elaboration by the Federal Agency for Civic Education confirms that the wealth of Germans is increasing overall. The net wealth of private households alone increased by a total of 124 percent between 1991 and 2011. Nevertheless, given the low interest rate environment and demographic change, it is more important than ever to keep your money ...
- Is legal protection insurance worthwhile for employees?
In principle, it is possible to insure yourself against everything. However, not every insurance is equally useful for everyone. Whether legal protection insurance is worthwhile depends on many different factors. In particular, it must be clarified which disputes the insurance covers and up to which sum insured. Legal protection insurance makes sense for employees ...
- Can we book cinema tickets with Paytm
- Like products made in China
- What is the Russian word for obvious
- Why should I consider a personal roof insurance
- How unknown actors become Hollywood stars
- Regret your participation in the Infosys training
- Are you for or against eLearning
- What is included in the carpet cleaning
- Can anyone predict stock prices with consistency?
- Is it wise to learn big data
- What does Syabu mean in Malay
- Why were people farting so loudly
- What do Indonesians eat for lunch
- What is a cotton caftan
- Is a vegan diet nutritional deficiency
- How is the taxi service in Malaysia
- For how many deaths was Hitler responsible?
- What is the most realistic FPS game
- Can I put handkerchiefs in my underwear?
- Why are cells small
- Which phone has the highest PPI density?
- What are test interview questions
- Who are some writers
- Why do you hate veganism
- Is the deepnudes ml website legitimate
- Which is better Apple TV or Chromecast
- What are some good examples of email resumes
- Why do Hasidic Jews have side curls?
- Which living organism has the biggest eye?
- Can Facebook Ads Target Individuals
- The most successful relationships are built on lies
- Why can I no longer vote on the answers
- How practical is silat