What do you think about love
Rita and Nora had a lot of respect for this conversation. Can you talk about love without getting too emotional? That's fine. And in a variety that we would not have expected ourselves. We talk about the three pillars of love - Eros, Philia and Agape - and create the instructions for an individual love recipe. It's about the love between couples and friends: inside, and why love is also political. We think about whether love and reason are mutually exclusive, and what this feeling has to do with freedom. And in the end we send democracy into therapy. Because somehow all the discussions remind us of the crisis in a long-term relationship.
"One has wrongly withdrawn reason from love,Blaise Pascal, Treatise on the Passions of Love. Cologne 1949, p. 21
and for no good reason they have been contrasted
because love and reason are one and the same.
A restlessness pushes towards the direction without really checking everything,
but it's always a reason
and one must not and cannot wish that it was otherwise,
otherwise we would be very poor machines.
So let's not separate reason from love
because it is inseparable from it.
The poets were wrong
to portray love as blind to us;
you have to take the bandage off her
and from now on give her the joy of the eyes. "
Rita's reading list
- Johannes Bilstein / Reinhard Uhle [Eds]: Love: On the anthropology of a basic condition of pedagogical action (Pedagogy: Perspectives and Theories, Volume 7). Athena Publishing 2007.
- Judith Butler: Critique of Ethical Violence. Frankfurt / Main 2003.
- Carolin Emcke: As we desire. Frankfurt / Main 2012.
- Erich Fromm: The art of love. Munich 2003.
- Maggie Nelson: The Argonauts. Berlin 2017.
- Martha C. Nussbaum: Construction of love, desire and care. Stuttgart 2002.
- Christiane Rösinger: Love is often overrated. Frankfurt / Main 2012.
- Sabine Seichter: Educational love - invention, heyday, disappearance of an educational pattern of interpretation. Paderborn 2007.
- How is DSIMS Mumbai for an MBA
- What are the benefits of social media 1
- How many taxis are there in London in 2014
- Fairfax VA is a beautiful place
- What exactly are the Australian gun laws
- What could be nicer than visiting Indonesia or Cambodia
- How is China increasing its GDP
- What is the best diet 1
- What would happen if NATO invaded China?
- How many square meters make 12 square meters
- Can decrease the speed of light
- What are the disadvantages of Joomla
- Are cell phones from Singapore worth buying
- Economic growth and development
- What is the most addicting board game
- Why is the Ripple XRP price rising
- Will blood cancer ever be cured?
- How much human intelligence is inherited
- What is the state intervention
- Was Jesus Christ arrogant
- Why are penny stocks illegal?
- How have you benefited from public libraries
- What was missing in Final Fantasy XV
- Can I do affiliate marketing in India