Why do people edit their photos
FaceApp - AI photo editing 9+
Selfie & background retouching
FaceApp Technology Limited
- In-app purchases possible
FaceApp is one of the best mobile apps for photo and video editing with artificial intelligence. Turn your selfies into model portraits with one of the most popular apps with over 500 million downloads to date. FaceApp gives you everything you need to edit pictures so that they are worth posting on Instagram. No more typing on the screen!
With a fantastic array of AI filters, backgrounds, effects and other tools, you can create seamless and photo-realistic editing with just ONE TAP. You will never have to spend hours in Photoshop from now on!
More than 60+ highly photorealistic filters
- Enhance your selfies to perfection with impression filters
- Add a beard and mustache to your pictures
- Change hair color and hairstyle
- Add more volume to your hair
- Try modern full makeup filters
- Creative lighting effects
- Remove acne and blemishes
- Smooth out wrinkles
- Zoom in or out on facial features
- Try the colored lenses
- Simple comparison tool in every step for before / after comparison
- Ultimate control of temperature, saturation and more
- Your favorite filters now in live mode!
- Edit videos or record videos from scratch with the excellent video maker
- Film boomerangs and stories
- Use the color correction
- Crop, crop and edit existing videos
- Use multiple filters for more exciting results
- See how you look as the opposite sex
- Let the AI find the best hairstyle and hair color for you
- Aging: try our popular old and young filters
- Turn your photo into your favorite celebrity
- Swap with friends' faces
- See what your children would be like in the future
- Borrow your favorite style from different photos
- Put your face in a familiar movie scene
- Test weight filters: get heavier or lighter
- And many more festive filters!
READY TO SHARE?
Share your FaceApp edits right from your social network accounts
Just ONE tap and your photo is ready to take social networks by storm!
You can take out a subscription to get access to useful style filters, filter updates, and all of the features and content available for purchase on FaceApp.
Subscriptions are automatically renewed and billed monthly or annually at the selected rate, depending on the subscription plan. There is also a lifetime license for FaceApp, which is a one-time payment (not a subscription).
The cost of the monthly subscription is $ 4.99
The cost of the annual subscription is $ 29.99
The cost for the lifetime license is $ 49.99
The subscription is automatically renewed unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. The subscription will auto-renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. After purchase, you can manage and cancel your subscriptions in the settings of your account with the App Store. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to this publication, if offered and applicable.
You can contact us at [email protected]
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and reviews
Data protection as with Facebook & Co.
Apart from the fact that the free version of the app delivers terrific results and is very impressive, the issue of data protection is no more questionable than with other well-known apps from the West. WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Google and so on - all reserve the right to save and process our private photos. In addition, the FaceApp data is processed on Amazon and Google servers in the USA. In contrast to the Russian paranoia, I actually find this fact somewhat alarming.
By the way: Have you ever thought about the fact that private photos on Facebook are even linked to the name and origin of the user? And is this accessible to everyone, unless explicitly set otherwise? On the other hand, anonymous pictures of FaceApp use are rather a minor matter. If the Russian government were hungry for “biometric” data from Westerners, they would only need to use Facebook. It's free, including name, place of residence, friends, interests and a daily status report from private life.
Hello! We deeply appreciate your detailed response and agree with what you have said. Moreover, we would like to bring your attention to the fact that all pictures are automatically deleted within the next 48 hours after they were edited in our app. We cannot and we do not store pictures that our users upload. The images shared with the server are totally anonymous and stored encrypted. We cannot identify you, your device or any other data based on the pictures. We do not use them in advertising nor in any other public cases. No one sees these pictures, they are processed automatically by computers only and automatically removed shortly. We do not have access to your additional data, such as email address, Apple ID or iCloud, or Google accounts.
We are happy to have you among our product users! Please stay tuned - we are working on more amazing features to impress you! Yours, FaceApp team
Mirror Mirror on the wall...
A great photo app with which you can visually rejuvenate and change a face individually with just a few clicks. If there are several people in a photo that you want to "beautify", the faces that you can edit are displayed with a symbol and you click on what you want to edit. Once you have finished it, the picture is saved and you have the option of editing another person, so that in the end everyone in the picture or only certain people have a new, pretty look.
The app is really easy to use, the results are phenomenal and I think the € 19.99 for a year was definitely worth it!
Hello! Thank you for your positive feedback! We are happy to have you as a customer!
I normally don't rate apps because, like many others, it doesn't really matter to me what others think of my opinion or I'm just too lazy to take the time for it. But this app actually deserved it. As a graphic designer and programmer, I have to say that the algorithm behind this app is just WoW. I haven't been so impressed in a long time. Madness. The price for the Lifelong Pro Version is really blatant, but as soon as a MacOS version should come to render high-resolution photos including storage function, I am happy to give this out from a commercial point of view alone.
Data used to track you personally
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites of other companies:
Data not associated with you
The following data may be collected but not linked to your identity:
- Search history
- Usage data
For example, privacy practices may vary depending on the features you use or your age. Further information
- FaceApp Technology Limited
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
German, Arabic, English, French, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Thai, Tradit. Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Simpl. Chinese
- 9+ Rare / weak: scenes with erotic allusions
- © FaceApp Technology Limited
- In-app purchases
- FaceApp Pro - Monthly $ 4.99
- FaceApp Pro € 29.99
- FaceApp Pro - Annually $ 29.99
When Family Sharing is turned on, up to six family members can use this app.
You might like that too
- Why does India not give Kashmir independence
- How will Quora generate money in the future
- Are your children smarter than you
- Brahmins are now inviolable in India
- What if we destroy another planet
- How do you see deleted Facebook profiles
- What are plantation crops
- Is it harmful to drink baking soda in the morning?
- What worked to reduce gun violence
- Did Mary think that Jesus was God?
- When is it okay to be you
- Why did Cognizant change its CEO
- What are doors and windows in buildings
- How to sharpen a pencil sharpener
- Democracy is overrated
- Why does nobody know anything
- Which bitcoin doubler is real
- All escorts look like models
- What is your opinion on China and Chinese
- How does it slow down time to get faster
- What does Etsy mean
- What's your biggest mistake as DM
- Has a celebrity secretly dated you
- Why was the Roman Empire so important