How am I shredded?
Part of speech: VerbConjugations:
- Present tense: I. shred; you shredding; he she it shreds
- Simple past: I. shredded
- Participle II: shredded
- Subjunctive II: i shredded
- Imperative: singular shredder!; Plural shreds!
- Auxiliary verb: to have
- schred | dern, past tense: schred | der | te, participle II: ge | schred | dert
- IPA: [ˈƩʀɛdɐn], simple past: [ˈʃʀɛdɐtə], participle II: [ɡəˈʃʀɛdɐt]
- 1) technology Chop, cut or squeeze something (e.g. paper, parts of plants) into small pieces with the help of a machine (a shredder or chopper)
- 1) chop
- 1) shred
- 1) The green waste will be shredded and then composted.
- 1) In the office shred we the documents that are no longer needed.
- 1) The Office for the Protection of the Constitution did not want to cover up when it filed files on right-wing extremism shredded. According to the Federal Ministry of the Interior, according to its own investigations. But more documents are missing than previously known.
- 1) It is also standard in the keeping of organic chickens that male chicks immediately after hatching shredded or killed with gas.
- 1) Electronic household appliances, PCs, keyboards [consist] of different materials that are connected to one another, says Schneider: plastic, metal, precious metals. “This material is in the facility shredded, so that the individual material components separate from each other. [...] "
- 1) filesto shredDocumentsto shredpapershred
- 1) branchesto shred Garden waste to shredGreensto shredBushesto shred Shrubbery to shredBranchesshred
- 1) shredded, shredder
- English: 1) shred
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„After seeing a picture by the artist Banksy himself at an auction shredded the creative now speaks on Instagram and YouTube.“
stern.de, October 8, 2018
„Male chicks are made in Germany shredded or gassed. This is legal because the courts have so far given economic profit higher priority than animal welfare.“
sueddeutsche.de, May 16, 2019
„Christmas has already passed a few days - so where should the tree go? Many will be in the coming days shredded or fed to zoo animals. But there are also other solutions.“
n-tv.de, January 4th, 2019
„Male chicks are not allowed for the sake of simplicity shredded Baden-Württemberg's agriculture minister demands. It still has to be allowed temporarily.“
DIE ZEIT, July 21, 2019
„Another scandal video in Austria! Five government hard drives are said to be under dubious circumstances shredded have been.“
BILD.de, July 24, 2019
„There are more than 40 million male chicks each year shredded and gassed because they don't lay eggs.“
Frankfurter Rundschau, September 9th, 2020
„Male chicks will be shredded or gassed. Federal Minister of Agriculture Julia Klöckner wants to ban this by law from the end of 2021. It's too fast for egg producers.“
NDR, September 09, 2020
„A forest worker is supposed to see young foxes with his colleagues at Schwäbisch Hall shredded to have. The public prosecutor sees no evidence of this and has stopped the investigation.“
Stuttgarter Zeitung, August 25, 2020
„There are still millions of male chicks in Germany shredded - because of economical reasons. It doesn't look much different in the rest of the EU, but Germany and France want to tackle the issue together.“
n-tv.de, January 13, 2020
„For the second time, the residents of Seelze had the opportunity to hand in their discarded Christmas tree to the Schützen in Letter. The shooters have around 40 trees there shredded and processed into fragrant litter.“
Hannoversche Allgemeine, January 11, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary that contain "shredded":
Plastic bottle:… General terms: 1) Bottle Application examples: 1) The empty plastic bottle was shredded. Translations English: plastic bottle Swedish:…
shred:… General terms: 1) shredding Application examples: 1) The green waste is shredded and then composted. 1) In the office we shred the documents that are no longer ...
Rhyme: German: -ɛdɐt: Rhyme pronunciation / phonetic transcription (IPA): ɛdɐt spellings: -eddert Similar rhymes: rhyming words two-syllable fleddert shredded three-syllable fledged shredded tangled tattered
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Shredded" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 19, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/geschreddert/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "shredded" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
shredded (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ge | schred | der | te Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
shredded (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ge | schred | der | tem Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
shredded (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ge | schred | der | ten pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
shredded (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ge | schred | der | ter Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
shredded (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: ge | schred | der | tes Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
carpentered (German) Part of Speech: Participle II Hyphenation: ge | schrei | nert Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: [ɡəˈʃʁaɪ̯n …t]…
carpentered (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ge | schrei | ner | te pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
carpentered (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ge | schrei | ner | tem Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
- What is the future of LinkedIn
- Which are the countries of Australia
- What causes muscle weakness
- Who should undergo IVF?
- Is forex legal in the US
- What information does a microarray tell you
- A full-time internship is considered work experience
- Which ancient Greek philosophers were homosexual
- Why did Cognizant change its CEO
- Celebrities pay taxes
- Which online learning platform is the best
- How many quarters weigh 286 grams
- What do you dislike about Richmond VA
- What is the salary after studying law
- Who are the top 10 SEO experts
- How can you make cookie dough thicker?
- What is a smile
- Why do some people think faster
- How powerful are unmanned killing machines for drones
- What is the richest city in Brunei
- What is customer loyalty strategy
- Who influenced William Faulkner
- What is the average income in Canada
- What amazes you most about playing Warframe