How much are animators paid
The salary as an entertainer
Gross salary as an entertainer
|job||Animator - free time|
|Monthly gross salary||1.800,00€|
|Annual gross salary||21.600,00€|
|How much net?|
Do you earn enough as an entertainer?
01. Personal data
02. Work dates
Animator - The most important facts
- Hardly in any other job are the wage differences as enormous as with the animator and the animator.
- A salary of between 16,500 euros and 75,000 euros per year is possible.
- Animators who work in a well-known hotel or holiday complex all year round earn particularly well.
- As soon as their job is not seasonally limited, the salary can really be seen.
Salary differences by federal state
The entertainment of guests and vacationers in eastern Germany requires the same attention as in the western federal states, but is rewarded with a maximum salary of 28,000 euros.
Since the jobs are often seasonal, earnings are halved and can only be achieved during the holiday season. In the western federal states, the animator's salary is higher, so that he can achieve up to 45,000 a year, especially in Hamburg. The animator earns particularly well abroad with a German employer.
Higher earning opportunities abroad
The Germans' favorite hobby is traveling. He wants entertainment and excitement so that an entertainer is employed in the hotel, on cruises and in holiday resorts.
In Ibiza or Dubai, the entertainer can achieve a particularly high salary, as the tourists pay much more for their trip and so the entertainer's salary is set higher.
Commitment and flexibility with the animator are rewarded
Those who are flexible, travel a lot and educate themselves in various areas of the sporting and entertainment industry can earn a high top salary by animating hotel guests.
Find the right employer
|The top 5 highest paid occupations||Annual salary|
|Chief physician||104,812.21 euros|
|Plastic surgeon||100,873.28 euros|
|Senior physician||96,948.29 euros|
Exclusion of liability: Despite careful examination, we assume no liability for the completeness, correctness or topicality of the information presented here. No services will be assumed that are reserved for professionals in accordance with the StBerG and RBerG.
- Will Brexit take place or not?
- Can we trust science
- Did the ancient Chinese really eat dogs?
- When will the PS2 become a collector's item?
- How do you say in Portuguese
- Did our gay ancestors live in Staemmen
- Is iron possible to make gold?
- Is the lottery a good investment?
- What are local Hawaiians called
- Who discovered the particle nature of light
- SaaS companies should publish their prices
- What was your result for JEE Main 2018
- When is a wall not a wall?
- Interview questions in HR rounds
- What are some common scams in Tokyo
- What makes a good date
- What is the ideal Facebook ad
- Can displace ordinary matter and dark matter
- Is GoDaddy better than WordPress
- At what age does puberty begin?
- Why should I know about Facebook Marketing?
- What are the alternatives to Aweber
- Why are rules good
- What is the Hindu religion in detail