Democracy is overrated
Right-wing extremists are anti-democrats. They despise the free democratic basic order and the representatives of the democratic constitutional state.
The right-wing extremists' counter-model is the hierarchically structured, authoritarian state, which is conceived as “German popular rule”. In this, order replaces freedom and the leader principle replaces democratic decision-making processes. The overemphasis on nation and people leads to the demand for a racially homogeneous "national community". The prevailing view is that belonging to an ethnicity, nation or race determines the value of a person. Typical characteristics of the overestimation of ethnicity are racism, anti-Semitism and xenophobia.
Examples of this can be found in the NPD party program from June 2010:
“People's rule presupposes the people's community. The state assumes overall responsibility for the people as a whole and therefore takes precedence over group interests. "
State representatives such as politicians from democratic parties or the police are viewed by right-wing extremists as enemy because they represent and protect the free constitutional state and democracy. State measures against right-wing extremists are reinterpreted as unjustified political persecution of those who think differently.
These ideologies and behaviors are in clear contradiction to our free democratic basic order and aim to undermine trust in democracy and the rule of law.
- Which one is better to rate a website
- Should the US buy Groenland from Denmark
- What is the scam committed by NDTV
- Why do students like or hate school?
- What font does WhatsApp use
- How do you find cubic feet
- Who are the worst cricketers in India
- What is 2 3 1 6 4
- What is the best posture after eating
- An IQ of 140 means something
- What force keeps photons in motion?
- Why do people buy scout cookies
- If cats are cats, what are camels
- How do I choose to be happy
- Is everything smart
- What happens to old fire engines
- Why is the orderly process important
- What does a person want from life
- Is Linus Torvalds a socialist
- Are poor people happier than rich
- Is the carnivore diet dangerous
- Gravity comes from the multiverse
- What does a horse weigh?
- What is the best hospital in america