What foods cure cancer naturally
This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, for example to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. This means that we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Jane Higdon, Ph.D. et al., Micronutrient Information Center, Cruciferous Vegetables, Linus Pauling Institute, Micronutriend Research for Optimum Health, 07/2005
- Comnet Media Ltd, "Prevent cancer with turmeric, Teaspoon of turmeric a day can keep cancers at bay", PRLog, 04/05/2008
- Bernhard Watzl and Claus Leitzmann "Bioactive substances in food", p. 35, 2005, 3rd, unchanged edition, Stuttgart: Hippokrates Verlag
- Narayanan BA et al., "P53 / p21 (WAF1 / CIP1) expression and its possible role in G1 arrest and apoptosis in ellagic acid treated cancer cells", Cancer Lett. 1999 Mar 1; 136 (2): 215-21. (p53 / p21 (Waf1 / Cip1) expression and its possible role in relation to G1 arrest and apoptosis in ellagic acid-treated cancer cells)
- Miron T et al., "Inhibition of tumor growth by a novel approach: in situ allicin generation using targeted alliinase delivery." Mol Cancer Ther. 2003 Dec; 2 (12): 1295-301. (Inhibition of tumor growth through a novel approach: in situ allicin generation through targeted alliinase delivery.)
- Lee J et al., "HPLC-MTT assay: anticancer activity of aqueous garlic extract is from allicin," Anal Biochem. May 15, 2013; 436 (2): 187-9. (HPLC-MTT test: anti-cancer activity of aqueous garlic extract is based on allicin.)
- Kunnumakkara AB et al., "Curcumin inhibits proliferation, invasion, angiogenesis and metastasis of different cancers through interaction with multiple cell signaling proteins", Cancer Lett. 10/08/2008; 269 (2): 199-225. (Curcumin inhibits the proliferation, invasion, angiogenesis, and metastasis of various cancers by interacting with several cell signaling proteins.)
- Killian et al., "Curcumin inhibits prostate cancer metastasis in vivo by targeting the inflammatory cytokines CXCL1 and -2, Carcinogenesis. 12.2012; 33 (12): 2507-19. (Curcumin inhibits prostate cancer metastasis in vivo by targeting the inflammatory Cytokines CXCL1 and -2)
- Giovannucci E et al., "A prospective study of tomato products, lycopene, and prostate cancer risk", J Natl Cancer Inst., 3/6/2002; 94 (5): 391-8. (A prospective study of tomato, lycopene, and prostate cancer risk)
- Giovannucci E. "Tomatoes, tomato-based products, lycopene, and cancer: review of the epidemiologic literature", J Natl Cancer Inst., 02/17/1999; 91 (4): 317-31. (Tomatoes, Tomato-Based Products, Lycopene, and Cancer: Review of the Epidemiological Literature)
- Kucuk O et al., "Effects of lycopene supplementation in patients with localized prostate cancer," Exp Biol Med (Maywood). 2002 Nov; 227 (10): 881-5. (Effect of lycopene supplementation in patients with localized prostate cancer.)
- Fujimura Y et al., "Green tea polyphenol EGCG sensing motif on the 67-kDa laminin receptor," PLoS One. 2012; 7 (5): e37942. (Green tea polyphenol EGCG recognizes a specific motif of the 67-kDa laminin receptor.)
- Fang N et al., "Inhibition of growth and induction of apoptosis in human cancer cell lines by an ethyl acetate fraction from shiitake mushrooms", J Altern Complement Med. 03.2006; 12 (2): 125-32. (The inhibition of growth and the induction of apoptosis in human cancer cell lines by an ethyl acetate fraction from Shiitake mushrooms)
- Arora S Enhanced antiproliferative effects of aqueous extracts of some medicinal mushrooms on colon cancer cells, Int J Med Mushrooms. 2013; 15 (3): 301-14. (Improved antiproliferative effects of aqueous extracts of some medicinal mushrooms on colon cancer cells)
- Lappe JM et al., "Vitamin D and calcium supplementation reduces cancer risk: results of a randomized trial", Am J Clin Nutr. 06.2007; 85 (6): 1586-91. (Vitamin D and Calcium Supplementation Reduces Cancer Risk: Results of a Randomized Study.)
- Gorham ED et al., "Vitamin D and prevention of colorectal cancer", J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 10.2005; 97 (1-2): 179-94. (Vitamin D and Colon Cancer Prevention)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Which factors lead to the collapse of the national economies?
- Pansexual is actually a thing
- What is your dream for your life
- Which companies will sponsor a startup
- Is it worth it to work in Dubai
- What is 1745 0
- Vegetarians can wear leather jackets
- How gifted was Albert Einstein
- Greet international students in Canada
- What happened to the rationality
- What defines bullying in the Australian workplace
- How big is the industrial cleaning industry
- What is your recipe for a healthy marriage
- What things go surprisingly well with cinnamon
- How do obese people have sex
- Sindhis are wealthy in Indonesia
- What are black women who are tired of hearing
- How can we control religious intolerance
- What is SAS JMP
- Should women serve in the Singapore National Service
- How does Quora filter dirty questions
- Can matter be created artificially
- What is the best jewel for jewelry
- Mosques can be demolished