Can i eat grass
Can I Eat Weed Safely?
Just because there are grasses (Poaceae) with edible and nutritious parts doesn't mean that this is true of all grasses. It's pretty common.
A quick google search will give you all the information you need:
Many grasses are edible in the sense that they can be eaten; You just won't get any energy / nutrients from it. They are mostly made up of cellulose, and our digestive tract is simply not designed to break it down (unlike cows, for example, who use four stomachs for this purpose). However, there are also grasses that are poisonous. So unless a distinction is made between actual species, the effects of eating grasses fall somewhere between no effect and harmful.
- Need a website or blog
- What are the causes of Raynaud's Syndrome
- How do I know something about everything
- Why does society look down on atheists
- What unhealthy food do you love
- Are all universes in different dimensions
- Is Magento better than Etsy
- Anonymous questions are bad etiquette
- How does a woman get pregnant
- How is color psychology used in marketing
- A zero dimension is possible
- How do you find Quora
- What is the nicest alcoholic drink
- Is anyone still alive from 1900?
- Why do we buy gifts for Christmas?
- How are photosynthesis and breathing related?
- Who is the sexiest pokemon
- What business can I start with 30,000
- Why do the Chinese like to eat dogs?
- How do I create a website
- Why has Quora changed
- What is now considered obese in pounds
- Is 40 an acceptable age to get married
- Where is my fuel tank pressure sensor
- How many free online courses are there
- How would you change your education system
- Is ChainLink a good crypto currency for investments
- How do lifestyle factors affect health?
- How many schools of witchcraft are there
- Which is better CA or ACCA 3
- What is HND computing
- How to make pastry pie
- What is the derivative of ln
- What are some traditional Christmas cookies