Is the food healthy in China?
Is eating in a Chinese restaurant healthy, I mean because of the spiciness you have to have a healthy stomach?
Spicy food is a tradition in southern regions, it kills germs, so it can't be that unhealthy. Apart from a few Scoville junkies, who drag themselves into Chilli's until their circulatory collapse. I find the unrestrained use of glutamate in bad Asian restaurants more worrying.
- Would you like to publish your book
- You should look up to your therapist
- What are the best free website templates
- What were Hitler's weaknesses?
- Shall we live without a phone?
- Is it immoral to deny God's existence?
- Which YouTube channel teaches singing
- Are there warning signs of pancreatic cancer
- Which states have NFL teams
- Mandarin is older than Cantonese
- How would you describe your teachers
- Why do some African Americans have freckles
- What are common characteristics of artists
- Hong Kong is great to live in
- What are some unspoken rules about business
- What is the best Shopify Stores UK
- What was your strangest interview experience
- Which jobs pay roughly double the minimum wage
- Drinks beer better than soda
- What makes life less ordinary
- What is the meaning of Greek mythology
- What does OSHA do for construction workers
- Pregnant teenagers make good parents
- How do I fix a necklace