What is the state intervention
state intervention in economic activity (interventionism).
Business administration1. Generally: An externally initiated influence on a system by changing the environment (context) relevant to the system. The affected system (e.g. employees, company) determines the importance of an intervention according to its internal rules and thus according to its history (e.g. the corporate culture). Interventions are made, for example, in management consulting and coaching. Various intervention techniques are available for this purpose (e.g. reframing).
2. Examples: Course intervention in Stock exchange (Course support); Interventions by the central bank on the foreign exchange market to defend a mostly politically determined exchange rate (foreign trade theory).
Code of Civil Procedure
Intervention, the involvement of a third party in a pending process (§§ 64 ff. ZPO).
1. Main intervention: Claiming the subject of the dispute in the process by a third party.
Example: A is suing B for the surrender of a car, C claimed to be its owner. The third party must bring both parties to the main litigation before the court in which it is (or was) pending in the first instance; the main process can be suspended pending the decision of the third party's claim.
2. Secondary intervention: Accession of a third party in support of a litigant. Admissible if the third party has a legal interest in the victory of a party (especially if he has to fear that, in the event that this party is defeated, he will be sued by recourse). accession he follows by filing a pleading with the trial court, the declaration of accession and its reason must contain. The court will serve the pleading on both parties; If a party objects to the accession, then its admissibility will be decided by an interim judgment (which can be appealed immediately). The third party does not become a party, only mate a party for the period after its accession; the procedural actions taken up to that point remain effective against him. He can do everything independently Litigation undertake (e.g. present facts, present evidence), but must not contradict the party he is supporting.
Exception: Section 69 ZPO. Accession becomes significant when the supported party is defeated and against the third party Recourse takes; the latter cannot then be heard saying that the main party was wrongly convicted and had conducted the process badly, to the extent that he could have remedied himself because of his ability to participate (Intervention effect).
See also third party notice.
Bill of exchange right
Entry of the emergency addressee in the event of non-payment of the bill of exchange, through acceptance of honor or honorary payment (honorary entry).
- What does niche overlap mean
- Which company offers automotive glasses?
- How can I prevent traffic accidents 1
- What is the myth of Jesus
- The human brain is different from the animal brain
- Are the Philippines a predominantly Christian country?
- How does Instagram shorten its links
- There are too many celebrity chefs
- Does a good night's sleep affect weight loss
- Where is best for on the go
- Cricket is a popular sport outside of India
- Fructose causes cancer
- Can an Indian buy a property in Australia
- In which direction does the earth turn
- What gang is 21 Savage associated with
- What makes rich people happier than us?
- What are the top restaurants in Sydney
- Where can I sell my collector's plates
- How much dollar is in 1 rupee
- How does a country get rich
- Are 30 year old women still attractive?
- What was your worst airport experience
- How do I determine the probability
- What is a service boat