Will someone marry a prostitute?
In the current study, 17 percent of respondents state that they have ever had sex with another person during a steady relationship - 21 percent of men and 15 percent of women. In relation to the current partnership, eight percent of men and six percent of women report cheating. Additional finding: Eight percent of the men have had "outside contact" with prostitutes.
The study could not clarify whether the proportion of affairs and other external contacts is based on consent or is due to the flagging pleasure in long-term partnerships. The constant question of "how often" and "how many", however, provides results that are more sobering than the dictum attributed to Martin Luther promises: "The week between, the woman's fee, does neither me nor you, it makes one hundred and four years ".
Even in the sexually most active age group of 25 to 29 year olds, men only have 60 and women 47 sexual contacts a year - and not 104. Between the ages of 40 and 50, men have an average of 41 times and women 32 times pro Year vaginal intercourse. Between 50 and 60, the rate drops to 34 (men) and 22 (women) sexual encounters per year. Sex is even less common among 60 to 70 year olds, with 17 times (men) and 14 times (women) recorded each year.
What irresistible seducers they are
The information about previous sexual partners shows typical gender-specific differences. Women report sexual experiences with an average of 5.46 sexual partners - men, on the other hand, report an average of 10.23 sexual partners over their lifetime. While these numbers should be closer together in theory, men still seem to have to brag about what irresistible seducers they are, while women prefer to portray themselves as demure and difficult to conquer. Haversath and her colleagues describe this well-known trend in the most beautiful scientific prose as "self-serving distortions and gender-specific response behavior".
The greatest risk of infection with sexually transmitted diseases apparently comes from the 13 percent of respondents who report unprotected sexual intercourse outside of a relationship - of whom, however, only two percent always use condoms during partner sex. In this risk group, men have an average of 38 and women 17 sexual partners.
The authors recommend regular sexual medical examinations, but only 25 percent of those affected make use of this. Since surveys show that 80 percent of 18- to 40-year-olds have never been asked comprehensively by the doctor about their sexual behavior, medicine should take this taboo topic more seriously.
- Successful people play video games
- Where did Elon Musk start?
- What do you hate about public transport?
- Who is the weakest performer from BTS
- New Zealand is an island of Australia
- How can I get a site ranking
- Do animals feel sexual pleasure
- Can software developers do research?
- Is Tesco only in the UK
- What particles can get involved?
- How can nationalism be a positive thing
- Which companies need strong optical flow algorithms
- How is streaming illegal in the UK?
- Why is there no gravity in space
- What are the home remedies for dandruff
- How to use 50 cents
- Which objects weigh exactly 500 grams
- Beauty is superficial
- What is the extended supply in JNTUK 1
- What online shopping website offers Christmas sales
- What is social media influencer marketing
- Each sausage is considered processed meat
- Which Indian city has changed its name
- What is 0 5 1000