What is the history of SolidWorks
SolidWorks - A bit of history and a bit of casino
Today there are two nice links at this point. Both are about SolidWorks, once in an interview with Jon Hirschtick and John McEleney about the history of the company and once about everything that is possible with SolidWorks Simulation. Reseller MB CAD has put a nice video on Youtube showing the animation of a roulette wheel and the ball inside.
The Renee Garrelick Oral History Program is an initiative to record the history of the city of Concords in Massachusettes in interviews. In 2005, initiator Renee Garrelick, who died in 2007, interviewed the first two CEOs of the city's largest employer - Jon Hirschtick and John McEleney from SolidWorks. From today's perspective, too, it is interesting to read about the first few years of today's Dassault Systèmes subsidiary. The interview can be found here. I find Hirschtick's memories of the negotiations with Dassault Systèmes particularly interesting.
I am always amazed at how sophisticated simulations are these days - and what crazy demonstration models the creators of the YouTube tutorials come up with. In any case, here is a nice example from MB CAD GmbH from Feldkirchen. The motion simulation within SolidWorks is shown here - with the help of the Motion and Event Based Motion modules - using the example of the ball in a roulette wheel. Really worth seeing because you can clearly see which boundary conditions are necessary to create such a photo-realistic simulation. Have fun!
- Doctors ever accidentally kill people
- Are all universes in different dimensions
- Can someone agree to a sexless marriage
- How much does the starting salary at EY
- How do I say congratulations in French
- What makes dung beetles so strong
- What medications do people with autism take
- How can a working license be created
- What's the best pokemon season
- Do tall people sleep more
- Why is computer science not taught in schools?
- What is engine block in internal combustion engine
- What are the fees of COEP
- Why do Democrats hate Donald Trump
- How many city blocks correspond to one mile
- Why is Skyrim so dark and depressing
- How different are Indians from whites
- What qualities make people great
- How do casinos ultimately make money
- Should I study cognitive science
- How long is a short novel
- How was dark matter theoretically proven
- What are the relationships between Epicurus and Aristotle
- Why is Cox cable so expensive
- What's a good thing about Donald Trump
- U.S. Army soldiers carry pistols
- Is a meta keyword that is considered by Google
- Does the online job search work
- How to solve x 1 n
- What is the average currency value
- Which is better YouTube or Netflix
- Is a mental illness curable 1
- Are any anti-vaccine arguments scientifically legitimate?