How should western society deal with Incels
Internet scene misogynists: what danger does Incels pose?
- Misogynist: what danger does Incels pose?
Young straight men who hate women and who use the internet to spread fantasies about violence. Even if their motives are largely known, it is difficult for the officers of the BKA to assess how far they would go.
11/18/2020 | As of November 19, 2020, 6:19 a.m.
Bielefeld. They call themselves Incels. Young straight men who hate and despise women. Incel - that stands for "involontary celibate", which in German means something like "involuntary abstinence". You have never had sex. Many of them have experienced rejection from women. They exchange ideas and radicalize themselves in internet forums. They blame society, but above all women, for their loneliness. The postings of the young men on the Internet are harrowing and reveal their worldview ...
To the login
Read on now?
We thank you for your trust in our journalistic work.
The latest news, exclusive reports and interviews from East Westphalia-Lippe, Germany and the world have been researched for you by more than 140 journalists.
- What does Walmart own
- What do others think of the French?
- How will the IoT grow after 2020
- What is an ad platform
- Why didn't the Roman Empire conquer Arabia?
- How are farmers treated in your country
- What kind of city is Vallejo, California
- What's your favorite sketch comedy show
- What is the most popular paradox
- What is the last number on earth
- How is everyday life in Israel
- Is it possible to be too healthy?
- Can I book Maitree Express tickets online?
- How many square meters make 12 square meters
- How will we call a daughter daughter
- Who wants to start their blog websites
- Are supplements good for your health?
- What percentage of Malaysians don't like their government?
- The most successful relationships are built on lies
- How do I make money with TilTok
- In which line are condensate drains used?
- How gifted was Albert Einstein
- How do I overcome customers who complain
- Can Pripyat be repopulated now?