Why do we eat vegetables
Why we should eat more fruits and vegetables
In our fast-paced times, in which we all too often eat fast food and ready meals, the intake of important nutrients such as vitamins and minerals is often neglected. Whether you order a burger to the office at lunchtime or have a sandwich to hand - the foods that can be obtained quickly are usually not really healthy. The vitamin and mineral content in the food quickly falls by the wayside - it's all about getting full quickly. Here we explain why it is still very important to integrate more fruit and vegetables into our everyday life.
A stressful everyday life needs nutrients
Precisely because we can always be reached and have to do so much more in less time, our body is constantly running at full speed these days. It is actually logical that a whole range of nutrients are required in order to be able to continue like this in the future and stay healthy. Most of us can't do this with the usual, fast diet and consume far too few vitamins and minerals. Especially with a mineral and electrolyte deficiency, you can quickly feel exhausted and tired - exactly what we all really don't need, when you always have to be fit.
A vitamin deficiency can also quickly impair our performance and here and there a piece of fruit or vegetables can actually do no harm. Those who spend a lot of time at their desks are particularly demanding on their eyes. Vitamin A helps to support and maintain eyesight - especially for those who sit in front of the screen all day. However, many vitamins, such as vitamin C and E, are essential for our immune system and must be taken in sufficient quantities to keep the body fit and to be prepared for a stressful everyday life.
Fruits and vegetables to maintain health
In order to replenish the balance of important nutrients in the body, you should consume fruits and vegetables daily. This not only provides you with fresh energy from carbohydrates, but also with all the vitamins you need to arm yourself optimally for a strenuous everyday life. This is especially true because you have to consume some vitamins at regular intervals so that they are not flushed out of your body right away. Whether organic carrots from freshorado for the extra portion of vitamin A or a juicy orange to meet your daily requirement of vitamin C - you have so many options to get the necessary portion of vitamins and minerals with delicious and healthy snacks.
- How can you make money with JVZoo
- How can I get confident 3
- Why does a diamond ring spark
- Who are some of the greatest writers
- Do people really enjoy working in counseling?
- What are gluten-free pasta made of
- Fuechse eat coyote pups
- What is the BPS 5 Supplement Review
- What drives the Darwin theory
- What are some must see movies
- Should I accept being fat?
- How serious is a blood transfusion
- Why do people study psychology
- What's your sad family story
- How does grave work in Thailand
- Shops will no longer accept grocery stamps
- What is the best free flowchart software
- Why do theories have to be falsifiable?
- What happens to electrons in black holes
- Are assignments and homework necessary or not?
- What was your first impression of me
- Probability is real math
- What's the story behind Google Maps
- What are the functions of logistics