Everyone's color experience is the same
When colors turn the inside out
In the corresponding text you can then read what this preference reveals. For example, the lover of a dark, rich red is strong in his feelings and has clear goals in mind - not entirely without certain demands on life. He also demands commitment and performance from himself in order to achieve these goals. Anyone who prefers a strong blue is described as someone with conscious, constructive and concrete thinking who always gets back on their feet, keeps calm and is characterized by helpfulness. This assessment is supplemented by the choice of the favorite color, on the one hand, by the preference for other colors and, on the other hand, by determining the color of rejection - the color that the test person does not like at all.
But the color mirror does much more than that. Multiple and more complex arrangements of the colored plates in a black or white square with four quadrants can provide even deeper insights. The test not only includes which colors are selected, but also where they are placed in the test field with the four quadrants and in which order this happens. The interpretation of these interpretations reveals, for example, how the test person approaches problems, which situation - currently - is in the foreground or which basic motives move them.
The color test is suitable even for children. With a simple trick, the preferred and rejection colors can be found out even with small children: The little ones should choose the colors from the cards with which they would describe a particularly dear or a particularly bad animal. The choice of color should, among other things, provide information about whether the child finds enough security, whether they may feel left alone, what fears they have and even give indications of serious disturbances.
If the depiction of the dear animal predominates in delicate tones such as pink or purple, the child may long for love, is the common interpretation. For example, if black and gray dominate the evil animal, it may be afraid of the unknown and of failure. This test of the favorite and rejection colors is repeated by some parents at regular intervals, who want to use it to follow the development of their child.
- Regret Your Marriage and Why
- Pregnant women should avoid consuming flaxseed
- Which instantly makes you question someone's intelligence
- Do Facebook Ads Really Work?
- Playing a PS4 waste of time
- How to clean a rudraksh
- People who don't like vegans, why
- Include pandas NumPy
- How is wisdom better than wealth
- What online shopping website offers Christmas sales
- Kissing someone else can end a relationship
- Who is your favorite comic book writer
- What's over is simply passive
- Why do children like McDonalds
- Eastern Star is a Christian organization
- What do most Colombians eat for breakfast?
- Why does everything look like this these days
- What should my job be?
- Is John and I grammatically correct
- Why is MedTech necessary
- How many times should we be baptized?
- How do you balance pool chemicals
- When does the lottery win go wrong?
- Where can I learn TensorFlow for free