Did someone get a Schengen visa quickly?
Schengen Visa Extension
Schengen visa (Visa category C) can be issued for short-term stays of up to 90 days in the area of the Schengen states, for example for visits, for tourist or business purposes or for medical treatment.
The consulates of the signatory states to the Schengen Agreement are responsible for issuing Schengen visas.
The extension of Schengen visas is only possible:
- in exceptional cases if new facts and special reasons have emerged after entry
- if the entry into the Federal Republic of Germany or another Schengen state was delayed and the Schengen visa could not be used in full.
- Exceptions: Force majeure, humanitarian or serious personal reasons A visa extension can only be considered if there are humanitarian or serious personal reasons or in the event of force majeure.
- example for Force majeure:
- examples for humanitarian reasons:
- examples for serious personal reasons:
- Late entry A visa can also be extended if a visa has not been fully used because entry into the Federal Republic of Germany or another Schengen state was delayed.
- Secure livelihood Subsistence must be secured for the duration of the visa extension.
- Appointment only by appointment
- Passport with the valid visa
- Power of attorney with passport or identity card If a personal interview is not possible
- Completed "Application for extension of a Schengen visa" (see in the Forms section)
- Proof of secure livelihood
- Declaration of commitment and proof of sufficient financial resources of the inviting person (bank statement / the last three salary slips / for self-employed the income certificate from the tax advisor) or
- Proof of own sufficient funds or
- If necessary, a letter of reference from the responsible embassy with the assumption of living costs
- Health insurance
- Travel health insurance for the duration of the stay to be extended or
- Reference letter from the responsible embassy with the assumption of travel health insurance.
- Other evidence In the case of a visa for a business or professional stay, evidence must be submitted that also justifies a public interest in the extension.
- Free of charge: if the Schengen visa is extended due to force majeure or humanitarian reasons
- 30.00 euros: if the Schengen visa is extended due to serious personal reasons or late entry.
- 60.00 euros for adults
- 30.00 euros for minors
Average time of processing
The service is only available from the State Immigration Office (LEA) at the Keplerstr. to be entitled to.
Please make an appointment for this by e-mail to [email protected]
- How convenient are mobile casino games
- What is patriotic and becoming patriotic
- Abraham Lincoln had children
- Is China a democratic country
- Is low carb an extreme diet
- What is the best diet to reduce general inflammation
- Gambling Should I Trust Online Blackjack Games
- How can I die without pain
- Habib Fanny is Asian
- How do most women successfully commit suicide
- How was Socrates executed
- What surprised you today
- What kind of nerf arrows are there
- What is white American culture
- Neutrinos definitely have mass
- Could dark matter be entangled matter
- Does anyone enjoy using Wix?
- How do you look 1
- How do I convert CSS to HTML
- Does ClickBank com actually work
- Believe libertarians in the rights of states
- The Singaporeans still hate the Japanese
- How is life at IIM Amritsar
- Is magnesium chloride good for health