Where can I download TV series 1
Download series and movies for offline viewing
You can download series and movies from the Netflix app for offline viewing anytime. Learn more about how to find, download, and then watch series and movies below.
To download Netflix, you need the latest version of the Netflix app on one of the following devices:
iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 9.0 or higher
Android smartphone or tablet with Android 4.4.2 or higher
Amazon Fire tablet with Fire OS 4.0 or higher
Windows 10 tablet or computer with version 1607 (Anniversary Update) or higher
Selected Chromebook and Chromebox models
Find and download a title
Tap any title. Next to the title is the downloads symbol , the title can be downloaded. Alternatively, you can filter by the titles available for download. Not all titles are available for download.
Open the Netflix app and tap Downloads.
On a Windows 10 device, open the Netflix app and select Menu.
Depending on your device, select Find Download Tracks, Find Tracks For Download, Find More For Download, Or Available For Download.
Select a title.
On the description page, tap Downloads.
For series, downloads displayed next to each available episode.
To reduce data consumption, we recommend downloading via WLAN.
You can save up to 100 downloads at the same time on the number of devices specified by your subscription.
Watch downloaded series and films
We recommend that you stay logged in to the Netflix app so that you can access your downloads at all times.
Log into the Netflix app and select Downloads.
On a Windows 10 device, open the Netflix app. Choose menu and then My Downloads.
Find the track you want to watch and select Play.
In the case of series, you must first select the series and then click Play next to the desired episode tap.
Downloaded series and movies are only available on the device they were downloaded to. They can be viewed from any profile in your account. Downloads expire after a certain period of time. In addition, some titles can only be downloaded a certain number of times per year. Delete downloads you've already viewed from your device.
You can find out more about downloads on Netflix here:
Having trouble downloading Netflix?
- Is Epstein still alive
- Is demonization affecting the Indian economy?
- How does a paternity test work
- How do economists measure productivity
- What are independent events 2
- Why am I rejected by many girls
- Which cryptocurrency exchange has the lowest fees
- Why is apathy looked down upon?
- What is your opinion on section 377
- The light bends
- Are Chinese people discriminated against in western countries?
- How do you deal with cold calls
- Can spinach cause diarrhea If so, why
- What are the advantages of a 5G network
- How do I enable cookies on Safari
- Is sex illegal in Saudi Arabia
- Are there souls 1
- Can there possibly be a kite
- What caliber is a 25 06
- Has WordPress web hosting services available
- What is an immigration advisor
- Does someone really enjoy their work?
- What are digital marketing activities
- How does your crush like you
- Why can't I upload audio to Facebook
- Makes lifting heavy weights shorter
- What language is used to create Facebook
- Regret your choice of MBBS
- Which are the largest countries in Europe
- Which national currency is the most expensive
- Is Trump overweight
- How can I learn to sell
- What is the point of the symbolism
- Where does the golden rule come from