Which countries are big government
Ghana Anchors of stability in West Africa
Ghana is largely democratic and acts as an important anchor of stability in West Africa. The country has been successfully pursuing a policy of good neighborliness and regional integration for decades.
The economy in Ghana depends heavily on the export of a few products such as gold, oil and cocoa. The fluctuating world market prices for these goods have a significant impact on the country's economic situation.
In 2010, Ghana made the leap into the group of low-middle-income countries. The differences in development between the economically strong coastal region and the north of the country are, however, very large. Ghana's successes in achieving the Millennium Development Goals aimed at by 2015 have been remarkable (call up the encyclopedia entry for the term) *. Ghana was the first country in sub-Saharan Africa to cut poverty levels in its population in half compared to 1990 levels.
Ghana is one of the partner countries of German development cooperation with which the Federal Republic works closely on the basis of intergovernmental agreements. Development cooperation focuses on the areas of decentralization, the promotion of agriculture and sustainable economic development.
In the field of renewable energies, Germany and Ghana signed a reform partnership in December 2017. In addition, Germany promotes the proper and environmentally friendly recycling of electronic waste.
- How dangerous are guns
- Everything is fine if we say that
- What is the healthiest type of pasta
- What percentage of Malaysians don't like their government?
- What does Syabu mean in Malay
- What are some unspoken rules about business
- What do you call someone from Argentina
- Does the universe itself exercise gravity?
- When will the PS2 become a collector's item?
- What should my job be?
- Who celebrates Christmas
- Do you understand abortion is murder?
- Miracle is the best Dota 2 player
- What are some good scrabble short words
- What are black women who are tired of hearing
- When will the Welsh language die?
- Why do perihelion and aphelion occur
- How are probability density functions precisely defined
- Can children eat canned Chinese sausages?
- How do you measure IQ and EQ
- Can teachers abuse students
- Will the electoral college ever be eliminated?
- Are marijuana stocks the next bitcoin?
- Is democracy the best possible political system