Why do morbidly obese people experience pain
Obesity (obesity, pathological overweight, obesity)
Obesity is defined as being overweight. The body mass index (BMI) provides information about the extent to which adults are overweight. It is calculated as follows: The weight in kilograms is divided by the height in meters squared (BMI = kg / m2)
Body weight (kg)
BMI = ----------------------------------
Height squared (m2)
One person is 172 cm tall and weighs 80 kg.
BMI = ---------------------------------- = 27 kg / m2 = Overweight
1.72 x 1.72
Is the BMI ...
... below the value 18.5, it means underweight
... between 18.5 and 25 = normal weight
... between 25 and 30 = overweight (pre-obesity)
... over 30 = severe, morbid obesity (adiposity) up to
... over 40 = very severe morbid obesity (very severe obesity / obesity permagna)
At least 25% of adults in Austria have a BMI of around 30, so they are pathologically overweight. To illustrate: A 1.67 meter tall woman with a BMI of 30 weighs 84 kilos. A man who is 1.80 meters tall, almost 100.
In addition to determining the BMI, overweight is determined by assessing the fat distribution around the stomach (see "apple type" or "pear type") or by measuring body fat: the bio-impedance analysis (BIA) determines this Composition of the body (fat, muscle mass, water): This method is particularly suitable for controlling weight reduction, whether really excess fat or, unfavorably, muscle mass is being reduced.
- Why is Hitler more hated than Stalin
- How do Americans see Eastern European countries
- How is social media toxic
- Will Uber and Lyft destroy public transportation?
- Should black women join okcupid
- How do I get started in Amazon Affiliation
- Are Hong Kong people rude
- What is the profit margin in cosmetics
- An IQ of 140 means something
- How can I convert moles to milliliters
- What does Sasuke mean in Japanese
- How did humans survive the asteroids
- Can Iraqi women marry non-Iraqis?
- What surprises you most about humanity
- How do you say deer in Urdu
- How and why are regional accents created
- What unusual operating systems have you used
- Is Tasmania his own country
- Can AirPods be paired with other devices
- Everyone vomits after killing someone
- What is 5 percent of 620
- Pansexual is actually a thing
- Can energy take up space
- Which viral disease is without symptoms
- What are some of your secret fetishes
- When will I find my passion
- Try to make some money
- What attracts men to women 1
- How good a lawyer is Ted Cruz
- Did the ancient Chinese really eat dogs?
- Why do Quora users defend stupid people
- How do Faker and Bjergsen compare
- Why is money important to all people
- How is Affiliate Marketing Conducted