Where does the military pay come from?
The Austrian Armed Forces offer every soldier the opportunity to pursue a career as a professional officer. Interested parties first complete the cadre training. For the best, the three-year military officer training begins at the Theresian Military Academy in Wiener Neustadt.
Three training phases
The first section - the Executive candidate training part 1 - is completed together with everyone who wants to become an officer or non-commissioned officer. The cadre candidate training part 1 begins in September and lasts five months. It is carried out by various units of the Federal Army across Austria. In Part 1 of the cadre candidate training, the basics of "being a soldier" are taught. By transferring simple management tasks, the participants are also introduced to the role of the commander.
In the second section - the Executive candidate training part 2 - Those who are striving for a career as a professional officer are brought together and trained together at the Jäger Institute in Bruckneudorf. The cadre candidate training part 2 lasts seven months. Not only does the training to become a commander of a hunter group take place, but physical and psychological performance is also increased.
The third section - the military officer training - takes place at the Theresian Military Academy in Wiener Neustadt and the respective branches of the armed forces and technical schools.
Troop officer training
The troop officer training conveys the knowledge that is required for the fulfillment of tasks. The development of military expertise, combined with high personality, communication and organizational skills, prepare the best possible for the performance of leadership tasks in peacetime, but above all in challenging national and international deployment scenarios.
The troop officer training consists of
- the troop officer course as well as
- the University of Applied Sciences bachelor's degree in Military Leadership.
The University of Applied Sciences bachelor's degree in Military Leadership is conducted in six semesters with a total of 180 points according to the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
Before, between and after the semesters of the University of Applied Sciences bachelor’s degree in Military Leadership, there are the individual training sections of the military officer’s course.
After three years of intensive, varied and well-paid studies at the oldest military academy in the world, the new officers with the rank of lieutenant are retiring to the armed forces and also have the academic degree "Bachelor of Arts in Military Leadership".
ContactTheresian Military Academy
Institute for officer training
A-2700 Wiener Neustadt
Tel .: +43 (0) 50201-2029120
Email: [email protected]
- The carnivore diet contains raw meat
- Why do people neglect each other
- Why do we still censor swear words
- How should I acknowledge myself
- What is the capital of Beijing
- Are any anti-vaccine arguments scientifically legitimate?
- How can I advertise my services
- How do you better wake up
- Could Indonesia single-handedly block China
- What are some strange bird behaviors
- What is Joseph's last name
- How is a sniper trained?
- How do you cultivate leads on a large scale
- What is trigonometry
- Red meat can be substituted for fish
- What kind of accent is that
- What is dinar
- Interview questions in HR rounds
- What is the correct pronunciation of Qatar
- What happens when we drink toilet cleaner
- The Prolog language is still used
- What are test interview questions
- What is knight material
- What is blog posting 1