What number is googolplex
A Googolplexplex is a number so high that it needs an explanation:
The number 10100 (a number with 100 zeros) is called googol. Written out, this number looks like this:
10 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000
Quite unspectacular - but there is an improvement:
The number 10 to the power of 10 to the power of 100 is called the Googolplex (a number followed by Googol with lots of zeros!). This number is higher than the number of all atoms in the entire universe that is believed by today's scientists! Just to write out this number in the same type and font size as above (just to write it out!), We would need a monitor with a width of about 1074 times the diameter of our current universe.
A Googolplexplex (10 to the power of 10 to the power of 10 to the power of 100) is called the number 10Googolplex. That should be a number with the unimaginable number of again Googolplex many zeros!
How it all started:
In the 1930s, the American mathematician Edward Kasner had the idea of inventing a number that would surpass anything people can imagine. He asked his 9-year-old nephew what name he would give to a very high number. The boy called it "Googol". Another mathematician later invented the "Googolplex" and defined it as a 10Googol.
A Googol is actually nothing special. The total number of elementary particles in the known universe is estimated to be about 1080 estimated. If the universe were completely filled with neutrons so that no empty space existed, there would be about 10128 Particle. That is much more than a googol. But one cannot imagine the dimensions of a googolplex and neither can a googolplex, a number with a googolplex with many zeros.
By the way: The well-known company Google derived its name from “Googol”.
- What was Hannibal Barca's personality like?
- What is medical patient confidentiality
- Can we study ACCA alone
- Who invented the blockchain?
- Can metal detectors detect lead?
- How do stingrays attack people
- What are common Middle Eastern spices
- Why are doctors paid more than nurses
- How can I integrate R and Python
- Who produces oil in Saudi Arabia
- Why did Pebble fail
- How long does the medical coding take
- How was AOC chosen in the first place?
- What is the dimension of power
- How do I record audio for YouTube
- Why do people like Apple products
- How will OxiClean bleach my carpet
- What is a CI engine
- What are the cons of using Ethereum
- What is the richest city in Wisconsin
- Affects Black Friday Amazon
- Would you rather be popular or intelligent?
- What are the signs of a lack of empathy?
- Who can register for Quora
- What happens with singularity
- Why can't I play GTA Online?
- How are farmers treated in your country
- How was your divorce
- Could the Christian God create another God?
- Should I study BBA from PSB Singapore
- What is a good breakfast cookie recipe
- How healthy are protein powders
- Have you ever won a Kaggle competition?
- Is FMS better than XLRI