What are both nutritious and cheap foods
what is the cheapest food with which one can survive the longest?
Hey dear ones
I have a little problem or me and my family. We can't tell my mother because we don't want to hurt her, but we are currently suffering a bit from her way of cooking.
Of course it is not the end of the world, we are not hungry and lazy. We can and of course cook something ourselves. My father even more so, he often does when she is not there. But she often insists on doing it herself.
At that time, we felt that she cooked better somehow. At the moment there are things that just don't taste good, or not to us, you should actually know that. My brother is 6 and I don't think he likes duck with orange sauce. Neither do we. Most of it is also meat, ready-made meals from the Norma or something like that and especially me and my father don't find that great because we pay more attention to the quality of meat and the like. When my father goes shopping, he only gets meat from the butcher.
For example, yesterday she planned to make fries with ready-made gyros, the gyros is seasoned, etc., so in my opinion probably not that healthy and great.
I mean I don't like that, that was actually the first time I said to my mother I don't want to eat something. And then the only thing she made was french fries. Dry fries without anything, that should be our dinner.
In general, everything is pretty over-seasoned or often even "under-seasoned" if you can say that. Apparently she has no sense of what is good and what is not. Often what she cooks is very greasy or sometimes even too little and too unnatural. We all work, except for her and of course my little brother. I always work the longest I come home 3 times a week at 9 p.m. and work every day from 8 a.m.
Even then it is always something that is not nutritious and something that only you like most of the time. She knows I haven't eaten anything all day except maybe a roll or something.
How should we tell her that we don't like it? Or do we have to endure it in order not to hurt them? What's the best?
Ps: I'm not spoiled or anything like that, I hope it doesn't come across like that. Maybe you understand what I mean.
- How good are supplements
- How hardworking are Singaporeans
- Running out of Saudi oil
- What if you just drink soda
- Why sex is not important to some people
- What is your least preferred political ideology
- How do we say appreciation in Japanese
- Why can't infinite contain all infinities
- Is Greta Thunberg vegan
- How do I get a Chinese accent
- How can we avoid genetic diabetes
- How does a tortoise taste
- Which stoic book should I read next?
- Which game should I stream
- What is literature 4
- Can I ask you a legal question
- What is a Triple Talaq bill
- What are good songs
- How much do video game testers earn
- Why do we want more about everything
- Which technology contributes most to world peace?
- What is our motive for life
- How much does a gold ring cost
- Do we need GMAT for MIM