What are the health benefits of magnesium
However, one should never rely on magnesium alone for chronic illnesses, even if there is a pronounced deficiency. Because chronic diseases usually have a whole package of causes, of which magnesium deficiency can only be one of many. It is therefore better to implement a holistic concept that consists of many measures (change in diet, exercise, optimization of the supply of vital substances, stress management, etc.), including of course taking individually dosed magnesium supplements.
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, for example to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. This means that we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- (1) Magnesium, DGE
- (2) Consumer advice center, magnesium - what should be considered ?, as of June 29, 2020,
- (3) Hannelore Neuhauser, Ronny Kuhnert, Sabine Born, Journal of Health Monitoring, 2017 2 (1), DOI 10.17886 / RKI-GBE-2017-016, Robert Koch Institute, Berlin 12-Month prevalence of hypertension in Germany
- (4) Steffen A et al., Trends in prevalence of depression in Germany between 2009 and 2017 based on nationwide ambulatory claims data, Journal of Affective Disorders, Volume 271, 15 June 2020, Pages 239-247
- (5) Dibaba, Daniel T et al. "The effect of magnesium supplementation on blood pressure in individuals with insulin resistance, prediabetes, or noncommunicable chronic diseases: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials." The American journal of clinical nutrition vol. 106.3 (2017): 921-929.
- (6) National Institutes of Health, Fact Sheet for Health Professionals
- (7) Magnesium Verla Dragées
- (8) Magnesium Verla Effervescent Tablets
- (9) Magnesium supplements without superfluous accompanying substances
- (10) National Consumption Study II Part 2
- (11) Tamayo T, Brinks R, Hoyer A, Kuss OS, Rathmann W. The Prevalence and Incidence of Diabetes in Germany. Dtsch Arztebl Int. 2016;113(11):177-182.
- (12) Fuchs J et al., 12-month prevalence of osteoarthritis in Germany, Journal of Health Monitoring, 2017 2 (3), Robert Koch Institute, Berlin
- (13) Nielsen FH. Dietary Magnesium and Chronic Disease. Adv Chronic Kidney Dis. 2018 May; 25 (3): 230-235.
- (14) DiNicolantonio JJ, O’Keefe JH, Wilson WSubclinical magnesium deficiency: a principal driver of cardiovascular disease and a public health crisisOpen Heart 2018; 5: e000668.
- (15) Leidi M, Wolf F, Maier JAM. Magnesium and cancer: more questions than answers. In: Vink R, Nechifor M, editors. Magnesium in the Central Nervous System [Internet]. Adelaide (AU): University of Adelaide Press; 2011.
- (16) Tab A, magnesium deficiency, netdoktor.de,
- (17) Burton M Altura et al., Can Giant Cell Arteritis be Prevented and Ameliorated with Magnesium and a Recently-Discovered Biologic, HDFx, Journal of Clinical Case Studies, May 2018
- (18) Wang K, Wei H, Zhang W, et al. Severely low serum magnesium is associated with increased risks of positive anti-thyroglobulin antibody and hypothyroidism: A cross-sectional study. Sci Rep. 2018; 8 (1): 9904. Published 2018 Jul 2.
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- What animals eat dead animals
- Russia is bigger than the USA
- What's the problem with the minimum wage
- What does high melting point mean
- Affiliate Marketing Is Hard
- When does the working week start
- Did you make your gyn laugh
- Is an increase in the credit card limit good
- What fraud did Enron commit
- What is the greatest highlight in film history
- Should I invest in XYO?
- What are your favorite things about people
- Fiber and fabric are the same
- Women are more prone to heart disease
- What is the course fee for blockchain
- Why is Helen Keller important
- Why don't Republicans support human rights?
- Luck makes a person clever
- What is the best sales strategy
- What is sashimi How does it taste
- What's your favorite Afrikaans word
- Is it legitimate to install solar panels for free
- Is nicotine gum unhealthy
- Why can't I put on weight?
- What does a book represent you
- Is the universe a super fluid
- What is the mark of a witch
- Which religions celebrate Christmas
- Overweight people are generally lazy
- What's worse than not achieving your goals
- Which country has the most vegetarians
- Why do you love your job 1
- Should the US legalize marijuana
- What is the etymology of man