What does a subgroup mean in statistics
DESTATIS - Federal Statistical Office
The breakdown into product groups and product subgroups of the food and commercial sectors (EGW 2002, 2016 edition) is a national classification of goods and has a long tradition in the publications of German foreign trade statistics. It divides the goods according to their origin into goods of the food industry and the commercial economy. The food industry is divided into four single-digit product groups according to the origin of the products and the commercial economy according to the degree of processing of the products. This allows an observation of the foreign trade in live animals, food of animal or vegetable origin, luxury foods, raw materials, semi-finished goods and finished products (primary and final products). These eight product groups are subdivided into a total of 203 product sub-groups, which are defined by product numbers in the list of goods for foreign trade statistics.
The current version of the EGW 2002 has been in effect since January 1, 2002. At this point in time, the grouping of goods, which has remained almost unchanged since 1936, was adapted to the current economic and technical conditions. Breaks in the long rows were unavoidable even in the eight product groups. In the 2016 edition, minor additions were made (in product group 9).
Breakdown by product groups and sub-groups in the food and commercial sectors (EGW 2002) (PDF, 23KB, file is not barrier-free)
A Juxtaposition the structural unit of EGW 2002 (Edition 2016) and the commodity numbers of the current edition of the list of goods for foreign trade statistics WA 2021 is available for download here.
Comparison of the EGW 2002 and the goods numbers of the list of goods for the foreign trade statistics WA 2021 (XLSX, 167KB, file is not barrier-free)
Frequency of publication: annually in December
- What are the Symptoms of Chronic Constipation
- How is recycling good
- Who wrote Harry Potter
- What is the best cure for a fever
- Why is human development necessary
- E-commerce is good business
- Will Mars ever become inhabitable by humans?
- Why is sampling important
- Who are Trump supporters
- Can women have sex with gigolo
- Why does Croatia hate Serbia so much
- What are the best noodles in Thailand
- What dog food kills dogs
- Can a bricklayer join another lodge?
- How intelligent is Joe Biden
- Living in relationships that are common in Mexico
- What makes the Apple Card so special
- Why do I always find pennies everywhere
- What is food fraud
- How to convert KVA to KV
- Which is better Johor or Laghkawi
- What is a Triple Talaq bill
- Will Greece ever regulate its economy?
- What do adults know that teenagers don't
- Can we gain supernatural powers through meditation?
- What is the past tense of being
- What makes a lie the truth?
- Is GoDaddy better than WordPress
- What is sales force automation
- Is spatially elastic
- Why do countries give citizenship to emigrants?
- Why does my husband own guns
- Why don't you breathe in cigars
- Magnets attract electricity