Is the earth egg-shaped
Encounters with nature 3, textbook
4 Planet Earth Our solar system The sun, the center of our solar system, is a glowing gas ball made of hydrogen and helium. Its diameter is about 1.4 million kilometers. Inside the sun there is an unimaginably high pressure. It causes the smaller hydrogen atoms to fuse to form the larger helium atoms. A lot of energy is released, which the sun radiates in all directions. The sun is circumnavigated by planets at certain different distances. The planetary orbits are elliptical. Planets are cold celestial bodies. They do not send out any light themselves. But since they reflect the light of the sun, they appear as luminous points in the night sky. The planet closest to the Sun is Mercury, followed by Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. In addition to these eight large planets, the sun is orbited by many small planets (e.g. Pluto), so-called asteroids. Planet Earth Solar System Eight large planets and a multitude of small planets surround the sun. Hydrogen and helium are gases. Like all substances, gases also consist of the smallest particles, the atoms. Sun All celestial bodies which, like our sun, radiate energy and are therefore very hot and shine, are called suns or stars. elliptical oval; the orbits of all the planets in our solar system are very similar to a circle, i.e. weakly elliptical. For testing purposes only - property of the publisher öbv
Made with FlippingBookRkJQdWJsaXNoZXIy ODE3MDE =
- Can we really understand why things happen?
- Why are so many taxi drivers strangers?
- Geniuses always know that they are geniuses
- Gravity bends light time
- Are animals more loving than humans
- What are gluten-free pasta made of
- How does gravity bend light
- What if you don't love yourself
- What is the definition of 1kg
- What are some adjectives that describe family?
- Why do I see myself as ugly
- How do I start Scrabble
- Is the AI overwhelmed in 2017?
- Where do outlet stores get their inventory from?
- Which country has the best immigration policy
- Why did Jet Airways fail
- What will democracy replace
- Facebook advertising really works
- How can you start an IT company
- How profitable are most hospitals
- Ecommerce Selling on Shopify
- Why do we normalize ML
- Is the shirt too short
- Why should we learn history