Can I start with 300 dropshipping
Dropshipping in Germany - the ultimate checklist!
2. What do you want to sell?
Before you decide on a suitable dropshipping provider, you should first of all be clear about which products you want to sell online. Because the number of different dropshipping providers is just as large as their different product ranges.
The following products are particularly popular in dropshipping:
- Interesting niche products:Find products with which you can serve a specific niche. With these products, online retailers benefit from weaker competition, which leads to less price pressure and lower costs for search engine advertising, for example.
- Unhandy and bulky products:The storage and shipping of unwieldy and bulky products is very costly for sellers. Dropshipping, on the other hand, reduces the additional storage and shipping costs, as the wholesaler sends products directly to the customer without going through the seller.
- Products with a low return rate:Already extremely unpopular in traditional online retailing, returns bring additional problems with dropshipping. Here you usually have to make special arrangements with the wholesaler in order to enable your customers to have an uncomplicated returns process. Therefore you should Products with a high rate of returns, such as fashion, prefer to do without dropshipping.
- Digital products: Instead of storage capacity, your supplier provides server capacity. Since the content only has to be downloaded from the Internet, there are also no delivery and packaging costs.
- Customizable products:Customizable products are very popular with consumers, especially as gifts. With dropshipping, there is the advantage that there is almost no work for you, since your dropshipping provider takes over the personalization of the products.
- Subscription products: Products that are purchased via a subscription are particularly advantageous for you as an online retailer in dropshipping. Here you and your dropshipping provider benefit from a certain planning security, as you can always roughly predict which product quantities you will need in each case.
Tip: What applies to ordinary online retailers also applies to online retailers who purchase their goods via dropshipping. Only source and sell goods that you are familiar with. This is the only way to know what to look for when choosing a suitable dropshipping provider and what exactly your target group wants!
3. Choose reliable dropshipping providers
However you want to turn it around: If something goes wrong with shipping, your customers will always first and foremost hold your online shop accountable. It is therefore important to choose reliable dropshipping providers and make clear agreements. The communication between you and the dropshipping provider must always work smoothly in order to find a quick solution to shipping problems and to reassure your customers. If you want to grow your online shop, it is also advisable to think ahead: Can the selected dropshipping providers meet your needs in the near future and also grow together with you?
The World Wide Web is a very good way to find potential manufacturers and wholesalers. In addition, so-called dropshipping databases exist to find dropshipping providers and to establish contacts. The portal is Germany's market leader for dropshipping contacts www.dropshipping.de with direct access to over 700 Dropshipping provider with over 4.2 million Products.
To make it easier for you to find the perfect dropshipping provider, we have also summarized the best dropshipping providers here:
|Dropshipping provider||Country of origin||information|
|Alibaba||China||By far the largest online retailer for companies.|
|AliExpress||China||Amazon's counterpart from China with millions of products.|
|DHgate||China||Chinese dropshipping company with a focus on electronics.|
|DealExtreme||Hong Kong||Wide range of products with free worldwide shipping from Hong Kong.|
|NEDIS||Netherlands||Dutch dropshipping provider with great prices and fast delivery.|
|PandaHall||China||Large range with over 200,000 products.|
|BigBuy||Europe||One of the best known dropshipping providers in Europe.|
|Wholesale Ventral||United States||American dropshipping provider with a large network.|
|SaleHoo||New Zealand||New Zealand supplier with more than 1.6 million products|
|Worldwide Brands||United States||Suppliers with more than 20 years of experience in dropshipping.|
|Wish||United States||Dropshipping provider from the USA with more than 100 million customers.|
|Banggood||China||Chinese supplier with more than 30,000 products in different categories.|
|Sheinside||China||Delivers more than 1 million fashion items annually.|
|Gearbest||China||Products from the field of electronics and active since 2011.|
|Modlily||China||Offer inexpensive fashion through close cooperation with Chinese manufacturers.|
|LighTake||China||Wide range of products from local manufacturers in the entertainment sector.|
|MiniInTheBox||China||Market leader in China in electronics and accessories.|
|TinyDeal||China||Large range of over 50,000 items that are even delivered free of charge up to 2 kg.|
|BuySKU||China||Electronics supplier with a six-week refund guarantee.|
|Milanoo||Hong Kong||Hong Kong-based clothing supplier such as wedding fashions.|
|Tomtop||China||Dropshipping providers with a wide range from a wide variety of categories.|
|LightInTheBox||China||Chinese provider with more than 1.2 million customers.|
4. Request all product information in full
Of course, your customers want to find out as much as possible about the product. As an online shop, you should therefore request all possible product information from the dropshipping provider in order to communicate it in your online shop.
The following product information is important and should therefore always be given:
- Name of the product
- Product description
- Product images
- Purchase price
- value added tax
- Package size
- Gross, net and volume weight
- Possible guarantee certificates
5. Pay attention to the location
Many dropshipping providers are based in Asia. On the one hand, this has the advantage that products are very cheap and affordable. But especially with Asian dropshipping providers, you often have the problem of being confronted with unpleasant surprises. Depending on the location, the delivery time can have a negative impact on you. Also, inaccessible customer services from foreign dropshipping providers are often a big problem. And given the fact that your customers are becoming more and more demanding and a negative review is quickly placed, it may be wiser to cooperate with a European dropshipping provider. It is also possible that your customers will be surprised with customs costs if the product does not come from Europe.
6. Access to inventory and prices in real time
Even if your online shop is dependent on an external inventory, it is more than advisable to get an insight into the inventory of your dropshipping provider in real time at any time. In this way you can always ensure that you are not selling any products that the dropshipping provider can no longer send. Arrange this right from the start and find ways to get an insight into the inventory in real time at any time. You can also protect yourself by integrating a sufficient buffer of goods in your online shop. This enables you to cope with short-term fluctuations in the demand for certain products.
The same applies to the prices of the respective goods. Make sure that your dropshipping partner keeps you regularly up to date on current price developments, preferably in real time, of course. In this way, you can adjust the pricing in your online shop as quickly as possible in order not to make a loss with the goods.
7. Successful handling of the entire shipping process
Since with dropshipping the goods are delivered directly from the wholesaler to the customer, it is essential that the customer be informed of the current shipping status. This information should then be passed on to the customer as directly as possible - via Track & Trace. In order to avoid delays and extra work in the notification, it should be transferred automatically become.
In addition to shipping the orders, the dropshipping provider can also handle returns. Communicate this in your online shop, because it is for customer satisfaction transparent returns processing very important. Negotiate the entire returns process with the dropshipping provider in advance so that it works smoothly and your customers are always satisfied.
Also note that the Packaging of the product is neutral and does not allow conclusions to be drawn from the address or a logo of the wholesaler that it was shipped directly via a wholesaler as part of dropshipping. Because the practice of dropshipping should remain as hidden as possible in the interests of customer loyalty and satisfaction of your customers. It is even better if you can agree with the dropshipping partner that they will use the packaging materials you have branded.
- What is humanitarian intervention
- Why does China love Indonesia
- What does fml mean when writing SMS
- How can you painlessly lose my virginity
- What is an Affiliate Network Program
- Who taught you the golden rule
- Is a 22lr deadly at 300 meters
- How can I meet Tom Hanks
- How to properly use an elliptical machine
- What is your IQ and fingerprint type
- What is the most realistic FPS game
- How does logic represent a paradox?
- What are the signs for optimistic people
- Can kittens eat adult cat food
- Our food affects fertility
- Why does the light bend its way
- Can dogs eat fast food?
- Is the Quran the word of God
- Is Rattle still relevant for R programming
- WordPress can be hosted on Github
- What does a QS play tester do
- Mamta Banerjee is a Muslim
- What are some good kahoot hacks
- Why is statistical significance important