The iPhone 11 Pro has a triple camera
Apple introduces the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max with a triple camera
Apple has presented two new iPhones - the 5.8-inch iPhone 11 Pro and the 6.5-inch iPhone 11 Pro Max. The design has hardly changed compared to the iPhone XS and the iPhone XS Max. The biggest difference is the additional rear camera of the two Pro models.
The two models are also available in new colors with a matte finish: green, space gray, silver and gold. The OLED panel was also screwed. This is now even brighter (1200 nits), has a contrast ratio of 2,000,000: 1 and is 15 percent more energy-efficient. Apple calls it the Super Retina XDR Display (the name is based on the Pro Display XDR, which was introduced earlier this year).
Just like in the iPhone 11, the two Pro models contain the A13 Bionic Chip, which supports improved machine learning.
As always, the biggest upgrade is the camera. The Pro models now feature a 12-megapixel camera with an ultra-wide-angle lens and a 120-degree field of view, as well as a wide-angle and a telephoto camera.
More details about the cameras:
12 MP standard camera | 26 mm f / 1.8 | Optical image stabilization (OIS)
12 MP ultra wide angle camera | 13 mm f / 2.4 | 120 degree field of view
12 MP telephoto / portrait camera | 52 mm f / 2.0 | Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) - Only the Pro models have this camera.
The camera software has also been revised and Apple seems to finally be catching up with Android. There is now a night mode for better photos in poor lighting conditions, which conveniently switches on automatically.
Apple also released a quick preview of a new feature called “Deep Fusion,” which combines nine individual images: four snapshots, four additional images, and one long-exposure photo. The software uses machine learning to create the end result and promises more details and less noise. Apple SVP Phil Schiller called this "computer-aided photography science". However, the feature will only be delivered at a later point in time via software update.
The battery of the 5.8-inch iPhone 11 Pro should last four hours longer than that of the previous year's model, the battery life of the iPhone 11 Pro Max should even be five hours longer than that of the iPhone XS Max.
Another improvement: Face ID now works from more perspectives. In addition, a faster 18-watt power supply is now (finally) included.
What's missing are USB-C and reverse charging for AirPods.
Prices for the iPhone 11 Pro start at $ 999 at the time of sale and at $ 1099 for the iPhone 11 Pro Max. The new iPhones can be pre-ordered from Friday, September 13th at 2 p.m., delivery date is September 20th .
- Could space-time exist in quantum form?
- What is the commission rate for iTunes partners
- What is the first modern smartphone
- Can the average Indian become a world class footballer?
- How many people speak English in Nigeria
- Where is a good opportunity for dairy companies
- What are the basic questions in an interview
- How many people were using Quora in 2017
- How would a good cookie taste
- Why did 50 cents go bankrupt
- Why did God break Jacob's hip?
- How many zeros are in 15 lakhs
- What is a Good Sugar Free Diet
- What name did Jesus use for God?
- What is white American culture
- Are Swiss racist
- How does an atheist define sanity
- Filipinos generally obey the law
- Indians can become Jvzoo partners
- What role do you play in life
- Does Medicare cover home care?
- There are baseball hooligans
- Are Chinese good at sex
- How do we keep public toilets clean?