How many ml are 200 mg
How much is a milligram (mg)?
Milligram is a physical unit for the mass of a body. The unit symbol is mg. The Base unit for mass is one kilogram. A gram is a thousandth of a kilogram - a milligram is a thousandth of a gram.
It follows that a milligram is a millionth of a kilogram. The International Kilogram Prototype was created in 1889. The "original kilogram" is cylindrical and consists of platinum (90%) and iridium (10%). All other units of mass are derived from it.
Convert Milligrams to ...
Convert milligrams to another volume:
A drop of water (e.g. on a leaf in the morning dew) can contain up to one milliliter and has a mass of around one gram (1000 milligrams).
In pharmacology there is a special "drop unit". For this calculation, a drop is much smaller than a water drop (only approx. 5%). Hence contains agtt Metric ("gutta") exactly 50 microliters (0.05 ml). So-called drop counters use exactly 20 drops for one milliliter when dispensing medication. As a historical unit of weight for pharmacists, one drop (blood) corresponds to around 0.05 grams or 50 milligrams.
Example: hemoglobin in the blood
Hemoglobin is a component of red blood cells. Hemoglobin can bind oxygen and carbon dioxide and transport them through the body. Oxygen provides the cells with energy, so the hemoglobin concentration is very important. The mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (engl. mean corpuscular / cellular hemoglobin concentration, MCHC) denotes the average hemoglobin concentration of the hematocrit (the mass of erythrocytes). In healthy people, the normal values are between 32 and 36 Grams per deciliter. That corresponds to the unit 'Milligrams per 100 microliters (µl)'. This range applies to both women and men. See also hemoglobin (blood level Hb).
Units of measurement for mass / weights (table)
The unit of measurement for mass (colloquially also weight) is one kilogram. The starting point for the standardization was the French National Assembly, which from 1790 (shortly after the French Revolution) wanted to establish a uniform and standardized system of unity. The international kilogram prototype is a cylinder 39 millimeters high and 39 mm in diameter, made of an alloy of platinum (90%) and iridium (10%). All other weight units are derived from this:
|description||Abbr.||conversion||in words ...|
|Gigatonne||Gt||1,000,000,000 t||one billion tons = one trillion kilograms|
|Megaton||Mt||1,000,000 t||one million tons = one billion kilograms|
|Kiloton||kt||1000 t||A thousand tons = a million kilograms|
|ton||t||1000 kg||A thousand kilograms|
|kilogram||kg||1000 g||Thousand grams <- standard value, base unit mass|
|Gram||G||one thousandth of a kilogram|
|decigram||dg||0.1 g||a tenth of a gram|
|centigram||cg||0.01 g||a hundredth of a gram|
|milligram||ml||0.001 g||one thousandth of a gram = one millionth of a kilogram|
|Micrograms||µg||0.001 mg||one thousandth of a milligram|
|Nanograms||ng||0.000 001 mg||one millionth of a milligram = one billionth of a gram|
|Picogram||pf||0.000 001 mg||one billionth of a milligram = one trillionth of a gram|
|Femtogram||fg||0.000 000 001 mg||one trillionth of a milligram = one billiardth of a gram|
Abbreviations / prefixes
The information given above for the tens and thousands steps are standardized and also apply to other units of measurement.
- Deci ... = one tenth ...
- Centi ... = one hundredth ...
- Milli ... = one thousandth ...
- Micro ... = one millionth ...
- Nano ... = one billionth ...
- Piko ... = one trillionth ...
- Femto ... = a billiard part ...
See also ...
Ok I agree
- Is Donald Trump a happy person
- What is B2B Ecommerce in India
- Can a fingerprint be changed by an operation?
- Is Tulsi Gabbard a socialist
- Is quantum communication possible
- What are some good examples of email resumes
- Are there any benefits of muscle spasms
- How to calculate 1 02 100
- What is a stoic personality
- What makes Jeremy Corbyn so controversial
- Why does the UK not have hydrants?
- How do I become a fashion blogger
- How is evangelicalism different from fundamentalism?
- How does spacetime cause an acceleration?
- How many Facebook employees became billionaires
- Why are cryptocurrencies important
- Is STEM superior to the humanities
- Why is contemporary art so degenerate
- What is Hemoglobin E Disease
- When do you know that advice is bad
- Can a woman walk without masturbating
- Can I ask you a legal question
- Is trust part of love
- Where does IndiGo Airlines fly to
- What's the best niche for 2020
- Bake cookies
- Are WordPress themes safe
- Escorts always have sex with you
- You can be intelligent but ignorant
- Does the universe itself exercise gravity?
- Does Zoho CRM have a WordPress plugin
- Who is the most successful conqueror in history
- What smells attracts fleas
- Who followed Emperor Domitian