Should value education be introduced in school
Home education portal NRW
Goals of the training
The aim of the training is Further development of teaching in the focal points individual support and Competence development. Teachers are to be supported to better adapt to the different learning starting points, potentials and interests of the students. The training is aimed at whole schools and thus represents an integrated approach to the Lesson development in the context of school development. During the course of the training, the colleges are permanently accompanied by moderators from the competence teams. The moderators agree with the project steering group for lesson development at the school and coordinate the process with them.
Content of the training
The four modules the training consist of theoretical building blocks, practical training units and reflections about the Further development of teaching. At the beginning of the training, this will be Basic understanding of individual support and focused on learning. It is taken into account where the school or the staff stands in the school development process. In the course of the training, subject-specific elements are increasingly taken into account, so that specialist conferences about colleagues are gradually included.
The training is on two years created and includes approx. 2.5 training days per module - So a total of 10 days or 80 hours over a period of 2 years.
The content of the training was provided by experienced trainers, under scientific support the University of Munster and developed with other scientists.Overview of the four modules of the training:
- Module 1: Team development in the college
- Module 2: Identification of potentials and interests / evaluation (diagnostics)
- Module 3: Learning and teaching - promoting potential and teaching skills-oriented (Didactics 1)
- Module 4: Learning and teaching - promoting potential and teaching skills-oriented (Didactics 2)
Team development in the college
Scope: 3 days or 24 hours
Lessons can only be developed sustainably together. in the Team development module the focus is on successful cooperation that should relieve teachers in the long term. In doing so, existing team structures are built upon, if sensible and desired.
The teams themselves set the goals to further develop lessons. In the course of the qualification, the practical projects gradually become more complex: the focus is on joint lesson planning (e.g. considerations for activating the students, individualizing and cooperative forms of teaching), Observations with the focus on Classroom management and finally, working together on goals that the teams have set themselves after the observations.
Diagnostics: identification of potentials and interests / evaluation
Scope: 2.5 days or 20 hours
Without knowing where a student is in the learning process and what interests him, it becomes difficult to promote him. At the center of this module is one learner- and process-related diagnostics, developing the diagnostic skills of teachers and including the student perspective in the diagnostic process. No complex psychological tests are necessary for this.
The module provides an overview of Diagnostic areas and instruments conveyed and an introduction to the Diagnostic cycle enables. As in the entire advanced training, work is carried out on one's own teaching practice so that what has been learned can be implemented directly. In order for this to succeed, there is already a connection to the subjects here.
Module 3 and 4
Didactics: learning and teaching - promoting potential and teaching in a competence-oriented manner
Scope: 4.5 days or 36 hours
To do justice to every child or young person in a class of 30 students so that their potential can develop is a mammoth task. How this can be mastered is at the heart of both Didactic modules. This is about self-directed learning to promote and the necessary Learning strategies to build up in the student, with teachers remaining responsible for the learning process of the students.
The modules include subject-specific parts just like interdisciplinary parts: The former serve to ensure that the principles are implemented in the subjects precisely, the latter serve to ensure that students recognize similar principles of learning in all subjects. On the one hand, approaches are built on that have already been introduced in the diagnostics module (e.g. learning maps), on the other hand, new focuses are set: In addition to the basics of self-directed learning, these are: learning coaching, principles and construction of differentiating tasks, learning documentation , Performance appraisal, classroom management and cooperative learning.
Certain principles run like a red thread through all modules:
- Working in teams: The teams vary depending on the development focus and needs of the colleagues. You work in class, grade or specialist teams.
- Collegial class visits: Mutual class visits are introduced in module 1 and take place in all subsequent modules. The colleagues concerned set the focus of observation themselves. The evaluation of the visits forms the starting point for the next development project.
- Development along the quality cycle: The work on aspects of the teaching always follows a certain pattern: ascertaining the current status, clarifying development needs, setting goals, planning measures, implementing measures, evaluating effects.
Contact person for content-related questions:
Project management QUA-LiS NRW: Anja Hoffstiepel
- Augustus was the most effective Roman emperor
- How can I stop screaming?
- Why is money important to society
- Can a DNA test prove African ancestry?
- Donald Trump is dyslexic
- How fast can you go to the military
- How do you solve this square circuit
- What do you think of autistic people
- How is a teenager supposed to have sex
- Future successful people waste time
- How to convert KVA to KV
- Why is sampling important
- Is the food healthy in China?
- Why do you watch university sports
- Is there a free alternative to MoreApp
- Is Daly City CA a safe city
- Are gigolo safe
- Good Friday is a public holiday
- Why shouldn't I join the Indian Army?
- What is the history of physics
- Can the IQ increase significantly
- What does Chim mean in Singlish?
- Shakespeare's Hamlet suffers from the Odipus complex
- What is the space-time equation