Is Running Helpful in Reducing Obesity?
Programs and drugs for weight loss
Many diets remain unsuccessful in the long term or even produce a yo-yo effect: Then the weight is higher than before for some time after the diet. If you want to keep the weight you have achieved, you have to change something permanently. This requires a diet that can be implemented in everyday life in the long term and that also preserves the enjoyment of eating.
With any diet, it is important not to have unrealistic expectations and not to give up disappointed if the weight increases a little afterwards. If you stay on the ball, you can keep at least part of the weight loss achieved in the long term. Weighing yourself at regular intervals (for example on a fixed day of the week) can help. Some people find a so-called bioimpedance analysis scale useful, which also measures body fat content. For example, an increase in muscle and a loss of fat can be determined, even if the weight has not changed significantly. Improved values, for example in blood pressure or, can also motivate.
A number of studies have looked at what helps in the long term not to gain weight again. The chances of success are greatest with a combination of a diet that meets the body's energy needs and adequate exercise. In other words, if you manage not to consume a lot more calories than you need to and exercise, you have a good chance of roughly maintaining your weight.
It is not easy to judge when the daily energy needs are met. In everyday life it can be helpful
- avoiding large portions,
- to use small plates,
- Eat as few high-fat foods as possible, such as sausages, cheese, fast food, cakes, pastries, chocolate or chips
- Only drink high-energy drinks such as fruit juices, cola, iced tea and the like in moderation or replace them with low-sugar alternatives such as spritzers or light drinks and
- drink little alcohol.
In general, it makes sense to pay attention to the nutritional information on food packaging. This can help get a sense of how many calories are in different foods. Diaries or apps can also help to keep an overview.
Some people fear that sweeteners trigger food cravings because they temporarily increase insulin levels. In scientific studies, however, there was no connection between the use of sweeteners and body weight.
- What presidents were in military american
- How are obesity and poverty related?
- Does existence ever end
- Is Christmas Eve on Friday the 13th.
- What is the solution of v2v2v2
- Indonesia was a Hindu country
- What is approach in foreign language teaching
- People in India eat dogs
- What are the habit formation steps
- Which languages does Melania speak fluently
- Are there Catholics in Pakistan
- Why does the ball roll but not slide
- Does KFC really taste better in China
- Why are Singaporeans so superstitious
- Why are digital books a current trend
- How to say media in Japanese
- Which vegetables are best to eat raw
- What makes your time fly now
- What is your favorite travel destination
- How do I join Instagram engagement groups
- What's a blast in music
- How do you die from not eating
- How is time conceived
- What is the reason for the hydrostatic paradox