How old is cricket as a sport
Everything about cricket [history, rules, ...]
Cricketis a sport that is not very well known by the outside world that is quite big in only 3 countries: England, India and Pakistan.
Just to get an idea, just one cricketer is among the world's 100 highest paid athletes, but it receives an exorbitant amount of 31 million a year (27 of them in sponsorship) making it the world's 23 highest paid athlete in 2015.
Tabela de Conteúdo
History of cricket
This sport stems from an ancient sport called stoolball, and in the seventeenth century the English nobility began to adopt more cricket than a real sport and it has mutated into what it is today.
Cricket was once an Olympic sport, but it ended up being abandoned because it did not define all the rules well and the number of practitioners in the world was not large enough. They're currently keen to get it back on, mostly as a display sport (no medals), but it's still unclear when they'll get it.
The game of cricket is a little complex and very different from any other sport, with very specific rules and the way you play, although some claim that it is similar to baseball (maybe only in some aspects).
Each team is made up of 11 players, and the field has no defined dimension just as a requirement that it be wide.
It is usually oval in shape and consists of 3 zones:
- Rectangular - That has two zones of it. A central zone and two ends (which have an “H”).
In the central zone of the rectangle are 2 batting strikers who have a cricket bat.
At the bottom is the launcher and at the top is the receiver to catch the bullets.
- Interior and space - This is where the 11 defense of the team to be defended is distributed.
Purpose of the game and positioning
Each striker striker stands in front of his “witch” and while waiting for the ball to be sent to him by the launcher, the other striker waits to run.
After the ball is thrown, the striker will try to hit the ball as far as possible and the following situations may arise:
- If the ball leaves the field by air, mark 6 points
- If the ball leaves the field but has already hit the ground, mark 4 points
- If the ball is folded and still remains in the field, the scouts can mark the greater number of times in the same change of position. If any defender catches the ball and sends it to the listener as soon as he receives the ball, he can no longer change. Each exchange is worth 1 point.
Distribution of Defenseis 2 players near the Rectangle (launcher and receiver), 4 in the interior and 5 in space.
How to get rid of dough
There are several ways to do this, these are:
- Witchet drop from launcher
The pitcher to take the shot will take the balance and end up doing it in the line of the end of the rectangle. If he can hit and knock down one of the 3 witchet sticks after the ball hits the ground once, the scout is eliminated.
Like baseball, if after the bat the ball is sent away, it can be defended before it hits the ground, then the bat is eliminated.
- Witchet drop for defense
When after the devil hits the ball away and starts making the exchange with the other batter to score points when a defender who picks up the ball comes from far and hits and knocks down one of the witch sticks or sends it to the receiving defense fall
If the batter defends the ball with the knee to prevent the witch from being knocked over, the batter is cleared away.
How the game ends
In the game, a number of overs is defined by innings and a certain number of matches (one or two). An over is followed by 6 starts by a player. Once those overs are hit by the team or are able to take out 10 scouts or 10, take 10 times the witch who ends the game and the team that attacks defends and vice versa.
At the end of all defined games, the team with the most points wins. If there is a tie
- What's your favorite sauteed onion recipe
- How many feet are there in 4 miles?
- Non-vegetarians live less than vegetarians
- Is Hiring Ring Thing Chiropractic Safe
- Why do we not use magnetic generators
- What advantages do Amazon interns receive
- What is the exact definition of health
- Unmarried couples can have sex in hotels
- Chinese food is very popular in Japan
- What are some unusual signs of ADHD
- How powerful is Odin compared to Superman
- How often does MIT cheat
- Which country has the simplest medical school?
- How do I not see something
- Onions grow all year round
- Chinese tourists are too demanding
- Why couldn't Jesus Christ be married?
- Who is the best person you have ever met
- Is GTA IV better than GTA V.
- Venus is visible from earth all year round
- Sleep paralysis can be permanent
- How does credit affect a mortgage
- Gravity comes from the multiverse
- Regularly drinking tea affects your digestion