Why should i use gamification
Gamification: game elements to increase the company's success
Gamification came as a strategy for the corporate context only in the early 2000s on. The programmer and author Nick Pelling, who is said to have coined it in 2002, is considered to be the inventor of the term.
The idea of using playful elements to win or retain customers and to motivate employees is much older, however.
Psychiatric clinics were already operating in the 1960s with a so-called token economy, a systematic reward system in which patients were given chips for desired behavior, which they could later exchange for certain rewards. Airlines have been working with us since the 1990s Bonus miles programs and for decades, supermarkets have relied on loyalty programs. Even the award "Employee of the Month" can be classified as playful competition to increase motivation and understand it as gamification.
While gamification used to take place analogously and according to a simple reward scheme, today's variants are usually digital and the gaming experience is more sophisticated.
In some cases, the physical and digital world can also interlock - for example, when the “Zombies Run” app provides motivation during running training or an app such as “EpicWin” combines daily tasks with a digital role-playing game.
- What was the most unusual ancient civilization
- Will China ever ban smoking in public?
- Which errors affect a test balance
- How should we begin a poem?
- What are the oldest forests in Europe
- What is 10x10x19 31
- How does the plural form in Azerbaijani
- Who is your newest Quora crush
- How can I advertise my services
- How's the night life in Durham, NC
- How well paid are private military contractors
- Are you a business owner
- What happens to the homeless
- How can I promote my business online
- Why is neutrino research important
- What's the latest in Facebook Marketing
- How did your IQ study go?
- How to use AWeber with WordPress
- Why do I hate tomorrow so much
- Most is title policyholders or lenders
- Are isosceles triangles always pointed triangles
- What are natural things
- Why should you visit Bagan Myanmar
- Why do some smart people manipulate others