How can I teach myself physics
Physics in school
You know them physics mostly as the really difficult subject, for which you need a bunch of incomprehensible mathematics. "Isn't it bad to get off there, is it?", Unfortunately, with this way of thinking, you are missing out on countless exciting insights. With your school knowledge alone you can explain countless things that happen around you. Physics is based on observing nature and finding an explanation for the observation.
History of physics
The natural science of physics developed from philosophy. Claims are still being made today and attempts are made to confirm or refute them. But today people trust experiments instead of arguments. The aim was and still is to understand the universe in its entirety and thus to be able to make predictions. With the researchers Galileo and Newton, physics took on its present form.
Classification of physics
Sub-areas of physics are: the mechanics, which deals with the movement of massive bodies that optics, which deals with light, but also with other electromagnetic waves and the Electricity, which deals with electrical charges and their effects. Magnetism also belongs to the theory of electricity.
Further sub-areas are the Acoustics, which deals with the sound waves, and the Thermodynamicswhich deals with the effects of a change in temperature.
There are also three sub-areas that deal with Structure and structure of matter employ: the Atomic physics, which deals with the structure of matter, the Nuclear physics, which deals with the structure of atomic nuclei and their interactions such as radioactivity and the astrophysicswhich deals with the explanation of our night sky.
There are countless topics that cannot be assigned to just one area.
Tools of physics
To really understand physics you have to Experimentation and evaluation. For the evaluations one then necessarily needs mathematics as a tool. In this way, one can also formulate generally applicable laws of nature from his results.
- What happens when the sun turns
- What is the best cure for a fever
- How will Quora be useful for India?
- What is beta carotene 1
- What are the benefits of being homeless
- The curvature of the room is constant everywhere
- Well worth protein powder
- What are some parables for death
- Are there happy people
- How and why are regional accents created
- Dark energy can be destroyed
- What is a filler metal
- How closely are German and English related
- What is the healthy alternative to rice
- What happened to the rationality
- Who is the artist known as Banksy
- Why do we love our life
- What is qi chi
- How is Rollins College for MBA
- What can fingerprints show about a person?
- One paradox will cancel out another paradox
- Why are you leaving Quora forever
- What challenges did Mohammed face
- Why did Google shut down Google Answers